Waiting for FL Naplex & Mpje Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmfl78

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my NAPLEX about 3 weeks ago and MPJE 2 weeks ago. I contacted the FL BOP and they said that my results have been posted and yet I am not able to see them online. They told me that they would have to send the results via mail because there was a problem displaying them online. :mad: Has this happened to anyone? It is very frustrating!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I took my FL MPJE this tuesday and waiting for the results.
My naplex results were also delayed by the board, and I finally got my Naplex result after 2 weeks.

Pharmfl78, who did you speak with at the Board? I have had the most difficult time getting anyone to respond. I took my NAPLEX on the 11th and MPJE and passed both, but have not received any communication from the Board regarding my results. My license status hasn't been updated yet either, and I have had passing results for 2 weeks now.
When you spoke with the board, did they say they were behind or give any clue as to their delay?

gizmo, how you do find out that you passed MPJE without the license being updated? I already took MPJE and waiting for my results. Is there any other way to find out the results?

Members don't see this ad :)
Gizmo, I was very lucky to get a hold of Beck in the BOP. I had left several messages before and never got a call back. I just kept calling and calling until she answered the phone yesterday morning. I was not given an explaination on why my results were not showing up. She just told me that she would mail me my results. Have you tried going to http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASLIST.ASP .
This is also a site were you can check if your license has posted.
Good luck, hope we get licensed soon!!

Someone poste this website a while back http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/OnlineTestNET/default.aspx

It was a lifesaver :). BTW, after several attempts ay contacting Beth multiple times, I called to speak to her supervisor today. She informed me that Beth was waiting on my med errors CE (which I had mailed out two weeks ago and faxed twice at the beginning of the week). Anyway, the supervisor went ahead and issued my license today. Yay!

i got my results for the naplex the next day on the nabp website

Pharmfl78, who did you speak with at the Board? I have had the most difficult time getting anyone to respond. I took my NAPLEX on the 11th and MPJE and passed both, but have not received any communication from the Board regarding my results. My license status hasn't been updated yet either, and I have had passing results for 2 weeks now.
When you spoke with the board, did they say they were behind or give any clue as to their delay?

The BOP has a variable response time. I received my license number 7 days after passing the MPJE (passed Naplex 10 days earlier). I received an email from the BOP asking for proof of my med errors CE (2 hrs). Odd, because it is required for the initial application. Regardless, I emailed them my CE certificate and my license number went active the same day.