VSAS: Dilemma on auditioning rotation........ help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oOKawaiiOo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to +10 programs..... my rank #2 school offered me a position for November and I accepted it.

However, a few days later, my rank #1 school also offered me a position for the SAME DATE.

How do I go about keeping both without jeopardizing my chances at either school? Should I email rank #2 to see if they could possibly offer a later date? Or should I do that with #1?

I'm a mess.
Sorry if this doesnt make any sense.
And thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone reading this holding out withdraw the dates you’d already accepted from your availability on Vsas if you’re seriously interested in that program.
You are in a dilemma. The least damaging option would be to email your number 1 and say unfortunately you aren’t available those dates anymore, but would love to rotate with them if they had any other availability.
If you want to throw your number 2 to the wind cancel it and accept your number 1. You would likely be hurting your chances for an interview though.

Reactions: 1 users
I totally agree with you. I emailed rank #2 and they couldn't move my date due to no available spots.

Currently waiting on Rank#1 response.