Volunteering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bullmood

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hello!
Is there any posible way to volunteering in dental clinic in the US like an international dental student who wants to enter in dental school for the 2 year program after graduation in my home country ?

And most important-will that increase my chances to get applied in a dental school?
Thanks?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
Is there any posible way to volunteering in dental clinic in the US like an international dental student who wants to enter in dental school for the 2 year program after graduation in my home country ?

And most important-will that increase my chances to get applied in a dental school?
Thanks?
Yes that is very much possible and it does help your application as you get the exposure of dental clinic here. You will also be able to get a recommendation from the dentist you will be shadowing. Visit the clinic where you would like to shadow or volunteer and hand over your CV to the dentist requesting a chance to shadow him/her. 200 hours of shadowing is considered good to apply for dental school.