VMCAS is not working as of now!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FatPalomino

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tried to log on and add some finishing touches. VMCAS added some info about how the website is messing up, and my log in is timing out. Anyone else?:(

We deserve a discount for this sort of stuff!

Members don't see this ad.

Mine too :( - you aren't alone!

ahhhhhhhhhh glad I didn't wait to the absolute last minute. But I still need to get on, add some things, and submit. GEEZ

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too!! I just need to hit submit!

lol, I hear ya! Just doing some last minute tweaking, was planning on sending it in pretty soon here- oh well, maybe tomorrow then!

Horror story: The first year I applied, I sent it in late on the afternoon it was due... do did a friend of mine. But her computer crashed! So she had to drive across town to my house to submit hers on my computer, I think she got it in like 5 minutes before midnight eastern time (we are out west)!! Vet people are such procrastinators!

Yeah, this message made me a little nervous, it looked very different than the usual messages! I've had problems with VMCAS in previous years, but never this much. :thumbdown:

And it seems to be up again...........:luck:

was up, but down again....
seriously!!!!!!!!!

Praise the lord! It works, it's just really slow. So hang in there, if you haven't submitted yet.

Now I'm going to reward myself by finishing my biochem homework. Agh, what a weekend.

Btw, they extended the deadline to October 3rd by midnight due to the technical delays.