Visiting Elective at Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrtWhtNrth

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone done a visiting medical student elective at Drexel? What did you think of the rotation?

I've been accepted to both Drexel and Jefferson for rotations, so I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a resident at Drexel and very happy. PM me with any questions. ND.

If you are looking for a letter from somene who is relatively well-known, then Jefferson is a safer bet. If you are rotating at a place to maximize chances of matching, then drexel is probably safer. Again, Penn is the best program in Philly followed by FCC and TJU (with fcc better for prostate).

Members don't see this ad :)
Incorrect - Drexel is probably the best place on the entire east coast to get a letter. Dr. Luther Brady still works with the department. He's great with students and his recommendation is HUGE for applying.

If you are looking for a letter from somene who is relatively well-known, then Jefferson is a safer bet. If you are rotating at a place to maximize chances of matching, then drexel is probably safer. Again, Penn is the best program in Philly followed by FCC and TJU (with fcc better for prostate).

Incorrect - Drexel is probably the best place on the entire east coast to get a letter. Dr. Luther Brady still works with the department. He's great with students and his recommendation is HUGE for applying.

Thanks a lot everyone! SDN is great.