Video courses/reviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dootdoodooo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any plastic surgery video-based resources. I'm a 4th year med student and I've used Kaplan, DIT, and other video courses in the past with success. I know many people don't like them because they are expensive, unnecessary, etc, but being able to integrate information visually along with audio and writing works for me. I really don't know of any plastics video courses (except for the Oakland institute board review I just found on google...). Does anyone know of anything? It doesn't have to be a formal course, just videos going through topics and/or procedures.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any plastic surgery video-based resources. I'm a 4th year med student and I've used Kaplan, DIT, and other video courses in the past with success. I know many people don't like them because they are expensive, unnecessary, etc, but being able to integrate information visually along with audio and writing works for me. I really don't know of any plastics video courses (except for the Oakland institute board review I just found on google...). Does anyone know of anything? It doesn't have to be a formal course, just videos going through topics and/or procedures.

Thanks!

I too have been searching for something similar. I learn best with programs similar to the Kaplan videos but have had trouble finding a good video review course that goes through the relevant anatomy, procedural information, etc.

If anybody finds anything, please share.