Veterinary Student looking for overseas internship/externship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annichi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a 2nd year veterinary student looking for an overseas/international externship/preceptorship/internship somewhere in the world. I am interested in small animal and exotics. Does anyone have any information or a good website that I can apply for one starting summer 2009. I am especially interested in Europe. Is there anyone who's had an experience somewhere that they would recommend? thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have facebook? There's a facebook group called "Wildlife Vet Student and Vets Who Like to Travel"there's a BUNCH of links there.

thank you!!! that helps very much :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to find the group on facebook but I don't know how to search for a particular group. Can someone tell me how to search groups? The "Pets and Animals" section has thousands of groups!

There's al ittle search box after you click on the groups link in your sidebar... it's right next to the "+create a new group" button. Just type in "wildlife vet students like to travel," hit enter, and it's the only group that comes up!