Program-Specific Info / Q's VCU OTD ED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhotd1543

Reaction score
Hi! I was curious if anyone who has applied early decision to VCU in the past could give any insight on what the application timeline looks like. How long after your application was being reviewed did you get an interview scheduled, and how long after the interview did you hear if you got in or not? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I didn't apply early decision but I did apply to VCU, so I am also curious about the application timeline. Any updates?

Interview invites went out Monday, so about 5 weeks after the ED deadline!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview invite on Friday! So 1.5 weeks after the regular deadline

Yes I did. It was pretty casual and everyone was super nice. I found out on 11/19 that I got in, so they were very quick to get back!
Congrats!!! I got an email saying one of the stations is a 'teamwork station'. Is this a group portion?

Yes I did. It was pretty casual and everyone was super nice. I found out on 11/19 that I got in, so they were very quick to get back!
Congrats! Do you know if there’s a FB group or group me for accepted students/people planning to attend yet? I was accepted last year but deferred to start May 2023.