VCOM-VA Match List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spaghettimaster69

Reaction score
I am trying to find the match rate by specialty for VCOM VA campus. Any one has any luck finding this information?

Members don't see this ad.

Schools usually do not make that information public.

Members don't see this ad :)
You asked for match rate by specialty. This isn't the same thing as a match list with associated specialties.

Residency Match Locations | VCOM

This includes specialty.
Yeah but I would have to look and count each specialty one by one to get a total and then find a rate. Other schools has a list of all of them in one page and I could do the math more easily. Im sorry if I wasnt clear.

Yeah but I would have to look and count each specialty one by one to get a total and then find a rate. Other schools has a list of all of them in one page and I could do the math more easily. Im sorry if I wasnt clear.
What you want is an irrelevant statistic. It’s just how many out of a class matched to X specialty, which is going to drastically change year to year and doesn’t tell you anything at all regarding your future chances of matching X specialty

Reactions: 1 users