Vascular Research Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vascular2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just heard about a great opportunity for medical students/residents interested in vascular surgery...there's a research competition in Rochester, New York in May. See below...

Rochester Vascular 2008 will be held in Rochester, New York, May 2-4th. The program includes updates by Cynthia Shortell, Douglass Wooster, Mark Iafrati, Vivian Gahtan, Paul Krienberg, and others, along with vascular, cardiology, anesthesia, and interventional radiology faculty members from the University of Rochester; topics include carotid, aortic, venous, and lower extremity surgery and endovascular intervention, cardiac risk reduction, team creation, and skills education.

We would like to invite up to 20 students and 20 residents to attend the meeting at our expense. The benefit to them is four-fold: First, this will give our future colleagues the chance to meet leaders in the field and get to know each other. Second, it will expose them to a broad range of topics presented by experts. Third, the Friday didactic teaching session has been presented internally at the University of Rochester and has been proven to be an extremely valuable teaching tool. There will be cash prizes $1000 top prize) for the best 10 minute presentations...

If you want more info, email me and I'll send you the contact info...

Members don't see this ad.

I just heard about a great opportunity for medical students/residents interested in vascular surgery...there's a research competition in Rochester, New York in May. See below...

Rochester Vascular 2008 will be held in Rochester, New York, May 2-4th. The program includes updates by Cynthia Shortell, Douglass Wooster, Mark Iafrati, Vivian Gahtan, Paul Krienberg, and others, along with vascular, cardiology, anesthesia, and interventional radiology faculty members from the University of Rochester; topics include carotid, aortic, venous, and lower extremity surgery and endovascular intervention, cardiac risk reduction, team creation, and skills education.

We would like to invite up to 20 students and 20 residents to attend the meeting at our expense. The benefit to them is four-fold: First, this will give our future colleagues the chance to meet leaders in the field and get to know each other. Second, it will expose them to a broad range of topics presented by experts. Third, the Friday didactic teaching session has been presented internally at the University of Rochester and has been proven to be an extremely valuable teaching tool. There will be cash prizes $1000 top prize) for the best 10 minute presentations...

If you want more info, email me and I'll send you the contact info...

How can we contact you. PM's are blocked and you don't have an email address listed on your public profile.

I'm interested in this too....More info please...

I had the same problem, contacting you is blocked can you either email us or post the goodies, please?