Vanderbilt...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rosemary

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I chose to attend Vanderbilt, their open house was very helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Which is more important you - feeding and swallowing training or literacy/rti? One way to think about it is that feeding and swallowing training would qualify you to work in a higher paying setting right away. (Generally med sites pay better than schools.)

Hmmm....Vandy couldn't put it in writing because...? Sounds a lil' fishy.

I agree w/Remi - go for what you want to do more, but realize that if Vandy cannot commit to you, you risk paying ALL the tuition there vs NONE of the tuition at Nebraska (which I am assuming made you the offer in writing).

Get Vandy to put pen to paper, and go for what you love!

dc

Thank you both! I have since been in contact with Vanderbilt and explained that financially it is still too difficult for me to pay, but that they remain my top choice. I was told I'd be contacted if any more funds become available. This will be a really difficult program to walk away from. I've looked into selling my car and anything else not stapled to the ground, but apparently a '97 subaru and used Ikea furniture does not = 30k:)