Uworld screenshot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Dazzle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to screen shot images and explanations from UWORLD. On the website, they state that their software doesn't allow that. However, I would like the ability to take their images and explanations and add them to my review notes.

Really appreciate any help/ tips regarding this

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They will not allow it because they don't want their questions ending up like Goljan audio. The only thing you can do is type up word documents in your own words, and cannot even copy paste from the text. That being said it sucks because the tables and figures that they provide are gems

Reactions: 2 users
I once met an individual who claimed to have screenshots of UWorld in its entirety. How he obtained them, or whether this was even true, I do not know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to screen shot images and explanations from UWORLD. On the website, they state that their software doesn't allow that. However, I would like the ability to take their images and explanations and add them to my review notes.

Grab your phone and take a photo, lol

Take pics with your iPhone. Then view them on your iPad. I have a whole folder of them. I just swipe through them one at a time to review.

Seems like a huge hassle to take pics and waste time organizing unfortunately

There's no way to do it unless you're good at hacking things I'd presume. If you have an ipad/iphone/mac or android/dropbox just take a picture and have your account set for automatic icloud/dropbox sync. It takes 2 seconds to swipe up and take the picture.

It's a piece of cake actually... Just follow the steps outlined in a step by step system which can be found by clicking here. I used it and it works for me..

I hope the admins are ok with me just sharing this link.. i m not promoting copyright infringement or anything...and dont want any trouble.. if u want.. i will delete this post..please dont ban me. I am just informing people of something i found on facebook. The guys who run this page apparently are IMGs with double 270s (i.e. in step 1 & 2) and they share great content as well as advise and tips..so i though i could share it here..

Reactions: 5 users
It's a piece of cake actually... Just follow the steps outlined in a step by step system which can be found by clicking here. I used it and it works for me..

I hope the admins are ok with me just sharing this link.. i m not promoting copyright infringement or anything...and dont want any trouble.. if u want.. i will delete this post..please dont ban me. I am just informing people of something i found on facebook. The guys who run this page apparently are IMGs with double 270s (i.e. in step 1 & 2) and they share great content as well as advise and tips..so i though i could share it here..
Thanks i needed this desperately... m prepping for ck now but this will surely help..

What is the point of taking screenshots? You can just add the line of what you want to your reading content and look up the question ID if you need the full question. New questions come in every 2 weeks anyways, so your collection will be out of date at times passes.

Last edited:
I gave step 1 a while ago.. and am doing ck now.. from my overall experience.. i can say that..
While u r right in saying that.. but there are a lot of images and tables in UW too.. We do not necessarily always have enought time to go over them when the exam is close..

I personally wish i had known this system of screenshots before.. If so i would have taken all the tables and images and kept them in a folder so that i could review them & perhaps a tough question or 2.. when the test was close.. 4/5 days before your test.. your brain gets fried and it is tough to think straight.. noone has time look nthn up by qid or otherwise..

thank you alot!I will try tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Un - f*cking - believable !!

Works well !

Members don't see this ad :)

Could somebody please PM me the directions within that link if available. Facebook has taken the post down.

Here is the link you asked for :

I would recommend liking / following that page too.. awesome stuff there..

Reactions: 1 users
Link's broken. If anyone has a mac I have a command prompt you can use to work around the UW firewall. PM me.

Hey guys,

UW will not allow you to take screenshots, and will actually close if you take too many. If you attempt to circumvent the screenshot limitations, your account will be banned per the terms of service of the software. Same goes for sharing an account if you get caught.

UW will not allow you to take screenshots, and will actually close if you take too many. If you attempt to circumvent the screenshot limitations, your account will be banned per the terms of service of the software. Same goes for sharing an account if you get caught.

Parties over guys, you heard the man, no screenshots

Parties over guys, you heard the man, no screenshots
I'm no saying it's impossible, I'm just saying be careful because they are constantly updating the software to detect various methods of piracy, and attempting to take a screenshot can cost you literally hundreds of dollars if your UW subscription is cancelled.