Uworld CCS Case Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jay2910

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So I was going through Uworld CCS Cases, and there is one on Turner's Syndrome. I do the usual workup . .Cbc, CMP, LH, FSH, Pelvic and renal ultrasound, karyotype analysis and echo. So then, I see she has Turner's. Next office visit, I give her Vitamin D, Calcium, Oral Contraceptive Pill,Growth Hormone and do Genetics consult . .. and as usual they say "the consultant has nothing to add". So then I say, follow up as needed and I keep getting this message " The mother is still concerned over her daughter's short stature".
Why is this still happening?

I have my exam in couple of days so any help is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,
So I was going through Uworld CCS Cases, and there is one on Turner's Syndrome. I do the usual workup . .Cbc, CMP, LH, FSH, Pelvic and renal ultrasound, karyotype analysis and echo. So then, I see she has Turner's. Next office visit, I give her Vitamin D, Calcium, Oral Contraceptive Pill,Growth Hormone and do Genetics consult . .. and as usual they say "the consultant has nothing to add". So then I say, follow up as needed and I keep getting this message " The mother is still concerned over her daughter's short stature".
Why is this still happening?

I have my exam in couple of days so any help is appreciated!
did you do genetic counseling? parents need to be educated for genetic disease to understand more about their kids.