UW Step 2 questions for Step 3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BazingaHero

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried UW step 2 questions for Step 3? Is it helpful? I ask because I started UW step 2 question bank and getting destroyed. Seems so much more difficult than before. Plus there are like 3000 questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious, but are you saving UW Step 3 for later or something?

I finished UW step 3 so wanted to see if I should run through UW Step 2 for a week or so and then UW step 3 incorrect and then reset. I made about 1800 Anki cards from Amboss and then UW Step 3 so I think most of UW step 3 is already in my deck. Also, UW step 3 doesn't have peds and obgyn.

Has anyone tried UW step 2 questions for Step 3? Is it helpful? I ask because I started UW step 2 question bank and getting destroyed. Seems so much more difficult than before. Plus there are like 3000 questions.

I did UWorld Step 2 before moving on to Step 3. But that's because i) I've failed step 3 twice so far, and ii) I'm an IMG who graduated 7 years ago and I'm currently a psychiatry PGY4. So you bet I need the refresher. I think it won't hurt anything other than your bank account. And self-esteem, initially.