UT Memphis ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

antmon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just on the urologymatch and read a thread about UT memphis being on probation and was wondering if anyone knows why and if they are still on probation.

Members don't see this ad.

antmon said:
I was just on the urologymatch and read a thread about UT memphis being on probation and was wondering if anyone knows why and if they are still on probation.
I'm not really sure. If you're really interested, try sending the residency program coordinator an email and ask. They're usually secretaries or admin asst's who know the ins and outs of the program. They may be able to enlighten you a bit. I would avoid pestering the program director though.

Bump. Any news?

funkless said:
Bump. Any news?

I interviewed there...the Chairman started the interview by addressing the issues. He explained that because of circumstances uncontrollable by the program...2 years in a row their chiefs had low numbers.

I then heard back from the chairman via email- and he said the RRC had started the process to remove accreditation. however, this would be under appeal of course. so, i don't know where the program is right now. too bad though, i really liked the program when i visited