Usyd Med late round offer, when?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rockman3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I just wanna ask when Usyd Med sent their second round offers,

last year or usually.

They say I'm in the reserve list which is not necessarily short.

You guys know the rough size of second round offers?

I know my questions are silly but my situation makes me silly and

a little bit sick.

Anyway, congrats to accepted guys! :)

Members don't see this ad.

rockman3 said:
Hi. I just wanna ask when Usyd Med sent their second round offers,

last year or usually.

They say I'm in the reserve list which is not necessarily short.

You guys know the rough size of second round offers?

I know my questions are silly but my situation makes me silly and

a little bit sick.

Anyway, congrats to accepted guys! :)

Hey Rockman

I think they may start sending those out by November 30 but dont quote me on that but I'm nearly certain about it....Good luck I know its hard being patient and I wish u all the best!!!!

bvi said:
Hey Rockman

I think they may start sending those out by November 30 but dont quote me on that but I'm nearly certain about it....Good luck I know its hard being patient and I wish u all the best!!!!

Thanks alot. Maybe I wanted an emotional support like yours.
Thanks again~ :)

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck!

Im not sure how they do second round offers? Is it basically all those people who didn't accept their acceptance letter in the first round or do they keep some places reserved for some other reason?

I think it's a cruel way do do it, keep someone hanging on a 'second round list', but i spose it gives you a better shot than just not being accepted.

Hey guys,
I'm still waiting, and I've started to think that if a 2nd round offer hasn't come by now, then there is probably no hope for me. :p
Goodluck to everyone still waiting, and maybe congrats if 2nd round HAS gone out already.
Crallum

Just further to my above post, I found this on the usyd website

Q. When will I know whether I have been offered a place in the University of Sydney Medical Program?
A. Offers are made in late November and throughout December and January for enrolment in February.

So we might be waiting until jan for offers... :s
Crallum