USN Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great insight, Pong! I've heard of DAAT and DIE and those sound pretty appealing. Wow, you must be extremely busy since you're tied into 2 groups and schooling as well! How about Kappa Psi? Any comments on the frats or the Pharmacist Alliance?

Members don't see this ad.

Great insight, Pong! I've heard of DAAT and DIE and those sound pretty appealing. Wow, you must be extremely busy since you're tied into 2 groups and schooling as well! How about Kappa Psi? Any comments on the frats or the Pharmacist Alliance?

Yeah, I keep myself busy. It makes time go by fast. We don't have any fraternities that I know of. I do believe you could get one started if you wanted to though. I am not familiar with Pharmacist Alliance. Perhaps it's similar to what we call Student Alliance where we also participate with ASHP and USHP events. The student organizations will vary from year to year depending on how much interest the students show. All of the student organizations that I know of at the South Jordan campus are fairly active. You will definitely have an opportunity to participate in some sort of organization if you want to.

Right on, Pong. Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely inquire about it when the time comes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I'm a current USN student and have a room for rent with your own bathroom about 10 minutes from USN Henderson campus. It's a condo in a very quiet and desirable part of Henderson, with plenty of parking/ alarm system/ club house/ pool and close to shopping. Preferably female and someone starting in July for the MBA dual program, as I would like to fill it then. If you would like more information PM me.

Hi Eveyone!
I've been accepted in Utah for Fall 2014. Does anyone know any apartment/room for rent near school?

I have a bed room/bath for rent that is 5 minutes away from Henderson campus. Please PM me if interest.

OK Happy Summer to all of ya... and my post is regarding P1 students who ARE ACCEPTED AND are interested in finding a roommate or place to live when school starts...

Currently I finished the P1 year just like the rest of my class (NO SUMMER :laugh:) and would like to see who is interested to rent out an apartment with me... Basically I work as an Intern for a pharmacy and would like to move right next to it AND still be close to school...

The apartment is called Camden Summit

the apartment is located 4 miles away from school and 10 minutes driving distance... map... to be honest, Yes there are many apartments less than a mile from school but many of my friends say its a bad neighborhood and do not feel safe (Even a teammate from my group was robbed and her apartment trashed, other girls tell me they ring the door bell repetitively to check if someone is home... lol...) so if ya check out those apartments then be my guest... you can see or even ask some current students as well for an idea of the surroundings if u get the chance...

the apartments are gated with a very nice pool and right next to a grocery store plus prices are resonable with parking garage, wifi, fitness center, etc..

i dont have any preference if ur a guy or girl, more importantly pay bills on time, be clean, and STUDY! (jk first year isnt that bad just dont stress out like most of the class)... I will be working alot as I am currently working 40 hours a week at the pharmacy and is primarily the reason I want to live in those apartments plus they do look very appealing... i have been living on my own since i was 18 so I only want serious replys... if you want more info just MESSAGE me on SDN do not even reply to this post... i will only reply to messages...

it is July now and orientation is what? in august? if u want to check out the apartment lmk since i work right next door...

GL to everyone and CONGRATS to those who got in...

I own an apartment/condo near the South Jordan campus and my renters just moved out. If you are interested in moving in it would be $700/month or $350 per room if there are two of you. I lived there while I went to the USN Utah campus. It is a very convenient location; located off 4700 South and just a mile from I-215. It is 20 minutes from campus. It is a lot less expensive than living in South Jordan or Sandy and still close to campus. PM me if you are interested and I'll send pictures! Best wishes class of 2014!

Congratulations! I'll def see you this fall. Are you also planning to share apartment or house? I interviewed on Feb. 3rd in Utah.

hi...i also going to join from this fall wiil you give me your contact details.?

I just got accepted into the Utah Campus today. I'm trying to look for a place to stay for school. If anyone has rooms for rent then I'm interested in. I want to stay close to school about 10-15 minutes drive. thanks and see you all this fall.