usmleword questions vs the real thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mig26x

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how are the usmle questions from the real test compare to the usmleworld qbank questions? I have read here (scattered around) that usmleworld questions are more difficult. is this true?

Im taking the test in 3 weeks and Im using Crush, FA for the CCS and usmleworld questions.

thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad.

how are the usmle questions from the real test compare to the usmleworld qbank questions? I have read here (scattered around) that usmleworld questions are more difficult. is this true?

Im taking the test in 3 weeks and Im using Crush, FA for the CCS and usmleworld questions.

thanks for the info.

I just took step 3 about 3 weeks ago. The usmleworld questions did seem a little bit harder than the actual exam, but the actual exam questions just seemed longer. I usually finished the 48 question blocks in uworld just under 50 min but the actual exam blocks took me an average 8 minutes longer. Hope this helps.

i think so too - UW Qs are a little bit too hard. Moreover, UW tests on in depth topics but i found on various recall forums that very common topics where we lack knowledge are most tested on step3. i would certainly do UW but also would read Family practice questions and some common topics from swansons