USMLE Step 1 tutor needed in Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samanthachaikin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a medical student in the Chicago area and I just finished my second year. I am preparing for step 1 boards and could use some help. I take the exam July 24th and am interested in doing a lot of private tutoring. I was wondering if someone was available and could send me a little bit more information.

I am willing to drive

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!

Do you still need a tutor? I live downtown Chicago, i'm doing my clinical rotations.

bsd

I am an experienced pathologist and educator, and I would love to help you in preparing to CRUSH your boards. I have a comprehensive understanding of what is expected of you from the Steps, and make preparing for them a rewarding challenge.

Please contact me with your goals and schedule.

Brad Wasserman

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
bsd

I am an experienced pathologist and educator, and I would love to help you in preparing to CRUSH your boards. I have a comprehensive understanding of what is expected of you from the Steps, and make preparing for them a rewarding challenge.

Please contact me with your goals and schedule.

Brad Wasserman

Hello Brad,

I am looking for a tutor for my brother. Do you teach on a one on one basis. If yes, how much do you charge and approximately where do you live in chicago. Please let me know soon if you can help. I am looking around for other tutors.

Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
I am International medical graduate I am preparing for usmle step 1 and I am looking for private tutoring if someone available and help me