USMLE scores "not received by ERAS post office." Why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ruban

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I submitted my CAF to ERAS two days ago. I have checked the appropriate boxes regarding transmission of my USMLE scores to ERAS. However, they have not been received by ERAS! Besides checking the "release scores" option in ERAS, is there anything else I need to do to have my USMLE transcript released?

Thanks!!
:luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I submitted my CAF to ERAS two days ago. I have checked the appropriate boxes regarding transmission of my USMLE scores to ERAS. However, they have not been received by ERAS! Besides checking the "release scores" option in ERAS, is there anything else I need to do to have my USMLE transcript released?

Thanks!!
:luck: :luck:

If you are an IMG...your score will be sent electronically within the next few weeks.

Wow..I'm in the same boat...but a few weeks!?!? That I didn't expect..
Kind of puts us IMG's at a disadvantage since we can't request the transcript to be sent sooner no?

we're all in the same boat. no one can get their usmle scores transmitted any faster than anyone else.

Took 3d for mine, not weeks.........

I certified Sept 1 in the AM and mine still isn't uploaded. I'm not an IMG, either. I guess it just takes time.

Man, you'd think with all the money that we've paid those NBME guys they'd hurry the #$#@ up!