USMLE score report - what time of day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eastcoastmed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am anxiously awaiting my score report - what time of day did you get your e-mail and is it safe to say I won't get it today if I haven't already? Also, do scores only come out on Wednesdays? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Eastcoastmed. I got the email notification a few hours after I saw my score report on the candidate website.

You can check for your score as early as 12:01am eastern at the FSMB web site, Wednesdays.

Good luck :)

Hi Eastcoastmed. I got the email notification a few hours after I saw my score report on the candidate website.

You can check for your score as early as 12:01am eastern at the FSMB web site, Wednesdays.

Good luck :)

how long between date of test and report? i remember for step 2, it was only 3 wks for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
about 6 more hours until next batch of scores appear. hope mine is in it.

about 6 more hours until next batch of scores appear. hope mine is in it.

same here! took mine july 19th/20th. this is the fourth wednesday after my exam...i'm waiting anxiously!

anyone else take it around the time i took it waiting? or did any of you get it last week?

same here! took mine july 19th/20th. this is the fourth wednesday after my exam...i'm waiting anxiously!

anyone else take it around the time i took it waiting? or did any of you get it last week?

got my scores this evening at 12 eastern.

darn it...i forgot i live in the central time zone now...arg, i could have been sleep an hour ago!

anyway, got my results too...not a very good score, but hey, i'll take the pass and say goodbye to the usmles!!! :D

good luck all!!!

for me, score came 3 wks from the nearest wednesday after the the day i took the exam.

darn it...i forgot i live in the central time zone now...arg, i could have been sleep an hour ago!

anyway, got my results too...not a very good score, but hey, i'll take the pass and say goodbye to the usmles!!! :D

good luck all!!!

Hi USTMD2006! I think I know you from 2 other forums.
Congratulations to you and to everybody!! :)