This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolappl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Experience:

I am currently a resident physician in the Mt. Sinai Medical System in NYC. I scored 264 on USMLE Step 1 when I took it in 2015 and 258 on Step 2 CK in 2016. Since then, I have tutored many students in-person and online via Skype with excellent outcomes.

CV, references, and score reports are available on request.

My teaching style includes three core elements: maximizing high yield topics, contextualizing test questions with ample clinical examples, and frequent repetition.

We will primarily use the UWorld question bank and First Aid but I frequently supplement with hand selected materials I have found useful through the years.

I know these exams exceptionally well and have the communication skills and teaching experience to help you achieve your goals. I am a demanding instructor but will always be patient with you.

Please contact me for a free, no-commitment half hour trial session. We will also discuss my hourly rate and other logistics at that time.

Together, we will realize your dream of dominating the USMLE.

Services Offered:
Online USMLE Step 1 Tutoring
Online USMLE Step 2 CK Tutoring
Online USMLE Step 3 Tutoring
Medical School Tutoring
Medical School Admissions Counseling
Residency Admissions Counseling

Educational Background:

New York University Clinical and Translational Research Institute, M.S. Clinical Investigation (2017)

New York University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (2017)

Mt. Sinai Medical System, Resident Physician (Current)

Please reply here or to my direct email [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.