USF MSMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It took me a while to find this as the website links can throw you in a loop. Use this link: MS Admissions | USF Health
Look at the How to Apply section for the Statement of Purpose instructions. No writing sample needed.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

During the virtual open house I asked this question and they said “tell us what your professional aspirations are and how the program can help you achieve them!”

I’d say it’s somewhat similar to personal statement in that you want to talk about why you want to go into med/dent/etc. However, you definitely want to talk about how this specific program is going to help you get there. Also a great opportunity to discuss any prior shortcomings and how you plan to overcome them.
Thank you!

Hi Everyone! I was recently admitted into the anatomy concentration! I sent my application on June 9th and received a response on June 11th! For others who have been admitted into this program, did you receive multiple admission emails? The one I received stated "congratulations, you've been admitted" and had an admission checklist attached along with instructions to accept my seat(which I did). However, there was also a note saying the application still needs to be reviewed by the main graduate office. Does this still mean I was officially accepted or can it change? I assumed that after accepting a seat the decision wouldn't change but I wanted to confirm with other students. I appreciate any help, thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone! I was recently admitted into the anatomy concentration! I sent my application on June 9th and received a response on June 11th! For others who have been admitted into this program, did you receive multiple admission emails? The one I received stated "congratulations, you've been admitted" and had an admission checklist attached along with instructions to accept my seat(which I did). However, there was also a note saying the application still needs to be reviewed by the main graduate office. Does this still mean I was officially accepted or can it change? I assumed that after accepting a seat the decision wouldn't change but I wanted to confirm with other students. I appreciate any help, thanks guys!
How did you get in when the deadline was June 1?

Reactions: 1 user
EDC96A4B-05B5-4E6D-AB92-210B80838071.jpeg

I also applied after June 1st...I contacted the admissions department and stated that I had just found the program but still wanted to apply they said the class was still open so I could send in my application for Fall 2022 and if I was accepted they’d transfer me into the Fall 2021 class

The application deadline was June 1st, and the supporting documentation deadline is July 1st. I submitted my application on May 23rd but had to wait to upload all of my documents and receive my letters of recommendation before I could officially forward my application to the committee for review. So I still completed everything by the deadlines.

Hi! I was just admitted to the 2022-2023 class, and I am currently trying to figure out where to live. Just wanted to ask some people who have already gone through the apartment hunting process! Any suggestions on where to live?

Hi! I was just admitted to the 2022-2023 class, and I am currently trying to figure out where to live. Just wanted to ask some people who have already gone through the apartment hunting process! Any suggestions on where to live?
Hey! I'm also curious about this and was wondering if there was a groupme or facebook page for incoming students!

Hello!
Could any previous students share what their experiences are like in the program?
Thanks