USC-Class of 2010: Out-of-staters? housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxprincess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey for those of you attending USC in the fall, is anyone coming from out-of-state? This is going to be my first time in California and I have no family out there, and I am a little worried about housing. I've been informed of the housing list the school provides for those students looking for roommates. But, I've also been advised by some current students that if you were new to the area, living in on-campus housing would be a good idea. What does everyone think? For those students attending next year, what are your plans for housing? Is anyone looking into the on-campus housing, especially Seaver Hall located right on the health sciences campus? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

what state are you coming from? as for me, i plan on either living at the dorms or getting an apartment nearby...im also curious as to how the dormitory is for the health science campus...is it recommended? safe? expensive? etc...either way, i guess we will keep each other posted if we find out anything new... :)

sparklehkisses said:
what state are you coming from? as for me, i plan on either living at the dorms or getting an apartment nearby...im also curious as to how the dormitory is for the health science campus...is it recommended? safe? expensive? etc...either way, i guess we will keep each other posted if we find out anything new... :)

Here's a link to the USC housing website that gives some costs to different dorms/apts for on campus housing.
http://housing.usc.edu/

I don't know how filled their oncampus housing is but it states that we can live in certain main campus housing apts.

hope that helps and see you in the fall! :)