Us Nmat 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeCtaSwEEt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to take a poll on how many are taking the 2007 NMAT this October 27 in Chicago and November 3 in LA.:)

Any of you have myspace? Maybe reaching to other fil-ams would be easier that way.

Good luck to everyone~!!!:D

BTW, what are the dates of the Philippine NMAT for SY 2008?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to take a poll how are taking the 2007 NMAT this October 27 in Chicago and November 3 in LA.:)

Any of you have myspace? Maybe reaching to other fil-ams would be easier that way.

Good luck to everyone~!!!:D

BTW, what are the dates of the Philippine NMAT for SY 2008?

Hey Roxanne,

I'm taking the NMAT on November 3rd in LA!!!:cool: And I don't know the exact dates for the Philippine NMAT but I know they're in December and April.

I think everyone and their moms have myspace these days LOL :p. But here is mine: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17912298

Good luck studying everyone!:D

-Melanie

Members don't see this ad :)
oct 27 at chitown! already got the plane ticket and hotel reservation.

NOV. 3 - LA~!!!!

myspace.com/sweet_butterflykisses

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!:D

hi guys!just wondering if we're allowed to use a calculator during the test for the calculations?

nope...just study basic algebra..

just called mr. vergara to ask some questions. he said no calculator. this is definately going to suck since i'm calculator dependent when it comes to chemistry and physics.

its been awhile since ive studied these subjects, i guess im saying there's alot that ive forgotten...do you guys know if there's another dater later than oct. and november this year????

just called mr. vergara to ask some questions. he said no calculator. this is definately going to suck since i'm calculator dependent when it comes to chemistry and physics.

physics,, it is more on the principles...

count me in for the oct. 27 exam in chicago! i guess i'll c u all there?

email me: [email protected]

* i barely check my myspace account lol :D

um, i am currently in california, and i am interested in taking NMAt... how do you apply, and what do you need? i hope someone can help and message me... pls. thanks.

um, i am currently in california, and i am interested in taking NMAt... how do you apply, and what do you need? i hope someone can help and message me... pls. thanks.

taken from the CEM website. I just spoke to Mr. Vergara. He said registration is on-going. You can even register on the day of the exam. Just have all your documents ready plus the $350 cashier's check.

US NMAT
SCHEDULE:Chicago : October 27, 2007
Los Angeles: November 3, 2007

REGISTRATION FEE: $ 30.00 (Bulletin of Information (BOI)
(Practice Sets Part I and II)

TESTING FEE: $ 350.00

CONTACT PERSON: MR. GODFREY VERGARA
P.O. Box 3553
Granada Hills, CA 91394-0553
U. S. A.

TELEPHONE NOS.:(818) 612-4490 / 997-7117

FAX(818) 997-0117

What is meant by school head? Is it the president from the particular college within the university that you're graduating from (ie business college) or the president of the whole university?

AND

What address do you put on "to be retained by issuing institution" form

Thank for your help