URGENT: Dr. Collins PCAT 2013-2014 Self Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elementismo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm a pre pharmacy student searching for a fairly priced Dr. Collins PCAT 2013-2014 Self Study Guide. Please, no scams or gimmicks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have a copy of Dr. Collin 2012 and all the updates in 2012 (Jan, July, and Sep) . I am selling them for 100 + free shipping via USPS priority mail shipping with tracking.
email me if you are interested or have any further questions : [email protected]

anyone selling dr.collins 2013-2014 pcat books? no scams please!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interested in buying the latest edition of this study guide. Please email me your asking price and the details of all the packets included at: [email protected]

I as well am interested in buying the latest edition of this study guide.
If anyone is selling it please email me at [email protected] with pricing and included materials.

Hello some one please email me! i need to purchase the new dr.collins pcat study guide 2014 within the next couple of days!

hey I need Dr collins ASAP PLEASE also do they change the material every year?

HI, I'm looking for dr collins pcat study guide from 2013-2014 or 2012. Is anyone selling them?

i have the 2013 version with the july 2013 update if anyone is looking. willing to sell for 75.