BOTH **Urgent**<180 on NBME. COMSAE in two weeks. Need advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laito

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After month of studying Sketchy path, micro and pharm using Pepper deck and 40% of uworld, my score only improved ~30 points 150 (UWSA1) -->~180 (NBME16) (~65% correct). I have COMSAE coming up in less than 2 weeks, Step in in 3 weeks, and COMLEX in 4 weeks.

Here is my current routine
About 70-80 Uworld questions per day , making anki card for each one (8am - 5 pm)
Review Pepper deck (micro, pharm, path) 6pm to 10pm
Review Uworld anki 10-1am.

One caveat is that I haven't done any basic principle science (biochem, psych etc), including Uworld on those section. I've been only doing micro, path/pathophys questions.

I'm scheduled to finish my uworld about a week before USMLE.

My question is, should I continue on with my current setup? Or should I stop wasting time on Pepper deck and start reading FA?
I haven't opened up and read FA, but I do screen shot of FA and add relevant topic to my anki during Uworld review.

Will I see some major improvement on my score once I'm done with the Uworld?

Should I move my USMLE date? I have some flexibility (~2 weeks later, so 4 weeks from now). Or should I just cancel it and focus on COMLEX.

I'm really disappointed to see my NBME score after one month of hard work. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Members don't see this ad.