upset coz of low score kindly advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

typhodont

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got my score today and i am really upset....i got an 83 that means i have to give my exam again...honestly i diont think i should have got any more or less as i really freaked out in the end days....got nervous and all and could hardly retain anything... which wasnt very wise to say the least.....i read somehwere that people who give thier exam the second time have lesser chances of getting in....now i am really feeling demoralised....is there anyone on the forum who gave the exam the second time and made it....kindly do post the score of various attempts...
also there is a three month wait period before you can give the exam again....which is highly annoying coz that means i cant give it before november 18th....and i wont get my result before december mid i want to apply for nyu whose end date is feb 1st.
i have heard that the earlier you apply the more chances are there of getting in... so would i be on a disadvantage here....kindly please someone advise....:( really feeling hopeless

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
and hows everyone studying?I am not able to keep up with the target for each day.Always end up not hitting the target.:mad: Please tell me if you guys are able to reach the goal that you set for each day.Am doing patho right now.All the best to you guys

Hi buddies..Did u get ur eligibility no from ADA.. i paid the fee some time back and did not hear anything yet..

Do we get the eligibility number AFTER the 3 month waiting period??

or do we get the eligibility number sooner but can BOOK THE DATE after 3 month waiting period?

Thanks and good luck studying.

Last edited:
Hi buddies..Did u get ur eligibility no from ADA.. i paid the fee some time back and did not hear anything yet..

Do we get the eligibility number AFTER the 3 month waiting period??

or do we get the eligibility number sooner but can BOOK THE DATE after 3 month waiting period?

Thanks and good luck studying.
you get your eligibility number only after the three month waiting period gets over

Members don't see this ad :)
alright.. thanks so much :)

How are studies coming along??

Hi friends, i got my eligibility no though it is still time to the 90 days waiting period and i am able to make an appointment with prometric.

You all might get ur eligibility no soon.