Upenn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys,
I will be joining you at UPENN this August :clap: I've been reading your threads for a long while but could not post due to account activation problem. I just want to say that your input has helped me a lot during the application process as well as school decision. After all, Desi did a really good job "selling" PENN hehe... ;)

I am planning on living on campus my first year, either at Sansom or Dental house. Unfortunately I'm in CA now finishing up some classes that require attendance :( I plan on checking the apartments out in late June. Do you think it's too late to look for housing then? Any input will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much. :)

Members don't see this ad.

cobecana:

Welcome to PENN 007!! I'm glad that my posts helped you decide PENN. Our class is gonna be awesome!! I know about 22-25 students so for in our class and all I can say is that we are gonna be PENN-pals for life. Very diverse and I'm surprised how humble many of our classmates are. I expected to meet some "meanies" but so far at least a quarter of our class is awesome.

As for housing: June is still a viable time to look for housing. However, be prepared to be aggressive and compromise. Most apts that will be available might not be your top choice. However, doing the dental house is not that bad either, at least for the first year.

But anyways, welcome to our class!! I'm sure you are not gonna be lonely since there usually are about 15-20 people from California going to PENN each year. Also, you could find apts without even flying down there and signing the lease via fax.

go to: www.upenn.edu/offcampusliving

do the survey and you will find plenty of opportunites for good affordable housing.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to post them. I can't wait to finally meet all of you guys.

DesiDentist

Hi Desi,

Thank you for your input. You can't imagine how much your knowledge had helped me. I applied REALLY late - AADSAS Jan 15th, which arrived at all the schools on Jan 28th. On top of that, they forgot to send my official transcripts to some of the schools :mad: I was so happy when PENN offered me an interview on Jan 31st, and offered me a seat a week after my interview. :love: The school treated me soo well and the atmosphere at PENN was so laid-back. The students were so humble and honest... I just felt like PENN is the place for me. But part of my success was thank to the info you guys posted - it helped me prepare for my interviews. I probably would have blown them all without your feedback.

I'm glad that at least 1/4 of our class are nice people. I never really understand the word "gunner", and I do not know if I belong to that category. But I believe in "academic sportmanship" - helping each other be the best they can be. I think that would create healthy and fun competition. Where's the fun in "winning" by stepping on other people? Don't you agree? ... Anyhow, just wanna share with you guys my little "utopian" ... I also expect some "meanies" myself. But I'm glad I can have 22-24 new friends :p

Well, gotta go. Thanks again for all your help. I can't wait to meet all of you !!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by cobecana

Where's the fun in "winning" by stepping on other people? Don't you agree?

I totally agree. Hmm, I wonder if Bush is having fun right now? j/k no politics here. Anyways, that is my ideal learning environment as well when everyone cooperates together. Hey we all are gonna be dentists at the end, let's have fun doing it and make some friends along the way.

I don't know about you, but I ain't gonna be studying 24/7, maybe 24/5 but on the weekends it's on and all of us PENN-pals are gonna party 24/2.

Don't you agree?

DesiDentist :hardy:

COUNT ME IN!!!!:clap:
Can't wait to meet all of you guys. Its great to know that I am going to have great and fun classmates for the next 4 years and great friends for life. See you guys in August!!!! :love:

Hey UPenn PreDocs!!!
I went down to Philly last week and walked around abit. There were so many housings that I didn't know where to begin my housing search.

Since the Dental School is on the western end of the campus, this poses both benefits and problems. The benefits are that there are many housing options right next to the school (north, south, and especially west). However, the problem is, with any other off campus housing, SECURITY.

To the West, there are houses after houses. But the best place I've seen is one block west of dental school (41st ST to 42nd ST on Spruce ST). There are three huge complexes: Sprucewood, Spruce Hall, and The Berkshire. These are the CLOSEST apts you can get. They are all managed by UCA. There is another apt complex just south of the above (42nd ST and Pine) - this is called Surrey Hall, also managed by UCA. Again, the Safety Concern here is definately there, and I think it gets worse as you go away from the main campus (IMO). *These are about 5-7minute walk from school.* The Dental House is another two blocks west and a block south from Surrey Hall - it's pretty far if you think about it (another 5 min walk).

South of dental school is kinda lil ghetto. There are victorian houses clustered all together (addresses are like 39XX - 40XX Pine ST). I'm sure some can be nice but i didn't feel like going inside any of 'em. Just one block south from school, (40th ST and Pine) there are two apts. One is being renovated as we speak and it will be avail for the summer 2003, and I'm not sure who manages the other one. These probably the closest to the school! *3-5minute walk*

Now and finally, to the North. For one block north is all commercial district (Locust ST to Walnut ST), thus no housings. However, there are apts from Walnut and on, and there were so many I wasn't sure which one I should jot down. So on Walnut, from 40th ST to 41st ST, there are three to four complexes. the address for these complexes are 40XX Walnut to 41XX Walnut. And if you go another block up north from there, to Chestnut ST, you will find Chestnut Arms (4039 Chestnut - this is where Desi was talking about); Branden (4035 Chestnut); and Chestnut Hall (3900 Chestnut). The first and third is managed by UCA and the middle one is managed by UCH. Again, the security issue is lil fuzzy, not quite sure how bad or how good it is up here. *These are all 5-7 minute walk*

Now if you are really worried about security, you should just live at Sansom Place, which is like four blocks east from the last location I decribed. It is literally in the middle of the campus. It's kinda far because you gotta get to 36th ST from 40th, which means you gotta cross over that big deadly 38th ST. 15 minute walk max from school. Chestnut Hall is another good option because there's a doorman - better than nothing.

So in my opinion, Chestnut Hall and Chestnut Arms are sound choices. However, if you want to live closer to school and not too concerned with security issue, then you should look at Apts along Spruce St and Pine St. Hope this helps rather than confuse. =)

Way to Go, PDP!!

this is what I like to see: PENN-Pals helping out other PENN-pals!! To everyone looking for off campus Apts make sure you also include in the utilities that are paid.

I know that housing run by campus-aprtments only pays for hot water.

However at University City Associates (UCA) who run Chestnut Arms (my builiding) pay for: GAS, HEAT, HOT WATER, PEST CONTROL, MAINTENANCE, AND TRASH REMOVAL.

The Tenant pays for Electricity, and other utilities (cable, phone, 10 megabit DSL :))

I really like Berkshire Hall as well, but I wanted my apt to be smack dab near the retail heart of University city. All the grocery stores (Fresh Grocer; and indian grocery store, etc.) are adjacent to my building. Also, there are plenty of restaurants around my building.

So for those that are interested in getting most of your utilities paid, and paying only 540 a month for a studio look into Chestnut Arms.

Go to their leasing office on 3900 Chestnut Street; Philly, PA 19104

or call them: 215.386.3350 ext. 814 and speak to Rose Merritt.

As for security, go for actual apartment buildings versus houses. I could have found cheaper housing in a house, maybe even bigger rooms but I like the security of a big apartment complex. Chestnut Arms does not have a door man, but an extensive lock system and a "phone-man" which is a circuit board that you call before entering the building. Tenants can open the door from their phone to let guests in.

If anyone has more information please post it up.

DesiDentist

Also, another thing about Chestnut Arms if you are concerned about security is that the University Police Station is right across the street. Pretty cool, eh?

DesiDentist

Hi guys,
Thank you PDP and Desi for the thorough description and feedback. I was checking out the UCA apartments from the link Desi gave me last night. It was pretty informative. From the limited amount of pictures posted, I was pretty... disappointed. For the price we're gonna pay, the place do look ghetto and messy. Perhaps I'm spoiled because life in Stockton is pretty cheap, so with 600-900/month you can get really nice, luxurious apartments here. Perhaps it's the bad lighting in the pictures that caused my disappointment. Anyhow, just ranting :) Hope you guys don't mind. Did any of you check out the pictures on the web? How much different are they from the "real" apartment you visited?

I was interested in the Spruce apartments because they are closest to the Dental school and I wont be having a car in Philly. But after reading PDP post, I'm considering the Chesnut apartments now. The walk to school is much more reasonable than from Sansom. Also like Desi said it is close to retail places and grocery's.

About partying 24/2, I'm all for it :p Hmm, what do you think we all should do the first weekend of dental school? Going picnic? Dinner and a movie? Clubbing? :D I suck when it comes to planning parties, but I've got the spirit :laugh: Let's vote on it !!! :clap:

Yo cobecana,
Welcome to Penn, saw your post on the asian club, and was gonna im you. I know chestnut is pretty nice, and that is where a lot of graduates and undergrads live. How about we do it all, most of us are planning to arrive a week or two early, so I will def be going out. I already have a bunch of friends down there, so I have been to a lot of the bars, and stuff, so we should def have something as soon as we get there. I was planing on inviting everyone on the post, and whoever else anyone knows going to Penn over to my place to partyu the first week, or if we get enough people maybe someone with a bigger apartment. Anyway cant wait to meet all you guys.

Cool !!! We can all go hang out and get to know each other :D To be honest, I have been a nerd all my life, and the most I did for partying were dinner, movie, and drink light beer :laugh: But I'm willing to learn all the trick of the trade if you'll teach me hehe. Well, now we just have to chill and wait for the others to join in. :cool:

Hi girls,
Just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in getting a roomate? If you are please e-mail me or post reply. Thanks :)

Well Cobecana,
I dont thikn that will be a problem, to tell you the truth I am pretty well versed in the life of partying, being in a fraternity and everything. Always ready to take another student under the wing!

Members don't see this ad :)
Cobecana, I'll be going down to Philly tomorrow to look inside Chestnut Arms and Chestnut Hall. I'll post up what happened with my trip. If I don't like both of 'em, thinking about looking inside Spruce St apartments - but you're right, they are lil out of the way from groceries and resturants.

Scandalouslj - which fraternity are you in? I'm a frat boy too yo. My PDP actually stands for my Greek Letters and jester's my pledge name. HAHAHA - coo coo. I'm down to party too.

So is our official party days friday nights and saturdays? Or study friday and party sats to sundays? I think the first option is better cause we gotta get to class monday morns. HAHA- what am I talking about? Whatever, I'll see you guys in early August anyway. We'll set up something then.

Hey Liya,

I sent you an email:)

Erin

YO PDP,
Im in DKE, def gonna have to cut out some of the partying, as we party wed-sat here. Cant pass up 15 cent drafts on wed, and then of course the weekend. But we'll make dental school as much fun as we can, while still studying hard.

I visited philly today thinking I will look inside Chestnut Hall and Arms, but to my luck I only got to see the Hall. It's very nice, very lil grungy cause of the lighting - but other than that it's on its top shape. Expensive it is tho - I asked if there were any 710 to 750's but the lady only showed me 860 studio. I liked the place, very cozy and nice view and enough space for everything including a couch and a tv. Also all utilities are included, so only thing you pay is your phone and the cable + internet service.

I was kinda upset cause the lady said there's nothing available at Chestnut Arms. Only thing avail right now are only for JUNE and not even for JULY. She said to check later and they may have something come up.

In addition, I also looked inside Brendan, which is right next to C. Arms and the studio was pretty nice, but you gotta come up with three monthes rent upfront. everything included even gas for 20 dollars. Then I went down to Campus Apts and looked at two apt complexes - Pine Hall (this is the closest to dental school) but only one beds are avail for august and they are 900 to 950 and the big catch is you gotta pay for all utilities including electricity, heat and hotwater. Another complex close to school is Sylvia Arms and that has one studio opened for Aug and it costs 750 and there's also catch - electricity, cooking gas, and heat.

The Spruce st apts are managed by UCA and they said August availability hasn't come up yet. I think UCA has the best value. So Desi Goob was and again totally correct.

And that's the end of my final report from philly, and now i'm going to pass out! Good night Penn Predenties

Hi guys and gals,
First of I would like to thank PDP for the info.
Secondly, I would like to ... complain about my erupting wisdom tooth :( ahh .... it's bothering the hell out of me !!!
:mad:

Sorry I just have to let it out!

What's up guys. Thought I would say hi. I am taking advantage of the beach:cool: here in Miami before I leave. I spoke to a first year and he told me that it will be bad from Sept. to Jan but that after that it gets better (as far as studying goes). Till then I hope all of you guys enjoy the summer, we deserve it!!! Cause
what we have in store for us is serious.

:hardy: :D :p :cool:

Hey PDP Jester:

Did you get to check out Chestnut Arms yet? I know you had an appointment with Rose on tuesday, did it happen? Let us all know what you think.

DesiDentist

Sorry for not posting up about Chestnut Arms, I've been having personal crisis.

Well Desi Goob, I went down there to look at two aptarments at Chestnut Arms. However, one was rented out already, thus looked only one: apt 217 - it was exceptionally small.

So I ended up going back to Chestnut Hall to see if anything was avail for July (cause there's only one avail for Aug and it's $860). There was couple apts open for July and price ranged around 745 - 760. But I didn't take it off the market, because I still have lot of things to thinking about.

Good luck with all of you, hope you guys find good housings and hope my posts helped!

Hey, congratulations to all of you that are going to be going to penn. Its a great school. I am a first year right now. I will be taking a leave of absence for a year, so i will be part of your class.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. I know the summer before your first year is an exciting time but also stressful. The biggest stress students have is finding a place to live. There are good places to live and bad places. There are safe places and dangerous places. Feel fee to contact me and i will give you my advice on where to live, what books to get, etc.

You guys will probably get a letter from a big sib during the summer. They will be helpful as well with these questions. The thing with Upenn, is the off campus housing fills up fast. Most students like to live off campus.

Feel free to contact me. [email protected]
Good Luck.

Originally posted by PDPjester
Sorry for not posting up about Chestnut Arms, I've been having personal crisis.

Well Desi Goob, I went down there to look at two aptarments at Chestnut Arms. However, one was rented out already, thus looked only one: apt 217 - it was exceptionally small.

So I ended up going back to Chestnut Hall to see if anything was avail for July (cause there's only one avail for Aug and it's $860). There was couple apts open for July and price ranged around 745 - 760. But I didn't take it off the market, because I still have lot of things to thinking about.

Good luck with all of you, hope you guys find good housings and hope my posts helped!

Hey PDP:

I'm sorry you didn't like that studio. I saw #217 as well and it seemed small to me, that kitchen right in the main living area was not to my liking. Thank goodness they had a few studios where the kitchen was seperated from the main living area. these aren't the most luxurious studios, but they sure are hella cheap and right smack dab in the heart of University City. For $540 a month, can't beat that price...right uthopeful?

DesiDentist

Hey, guys.
You guys are the most awesome class of 007 I've seen so far!!!
It would definitely be cool to have you guys as my classmates, but I think I'll stay here in California. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys good luck at UPENN and thanks for sharing all those helpful info!

So how is everyone's housing search so far? If you have the time please update :) Thank you.

Man we dropped of the face of the board!
Well if anyone is interested unfortunatly my lease starts in June, so if you know anyone that needs an aprtment from June 1st, to August 1st pm me. Its a one bedroom, one block from the dental school, and Id be willing to negotiate on rent.

Jay:

Why did you get an apt 2 months early? Aug was pretty hard to find when I went down there, but not impossible. July and September were the most common times to get an apt. Also, what are you going to do when June comes around but we get done with first year in middle of June? Are you gonna renew?

But if you want to sublett, you must first make sure that your apt complex allows it. Many in the U.City area don't. Also, I would recommend putting your sublett on Penn off campus housing website. It costs like 5 bucks.

www.upenn.edu/offcampusliving

Wish you best of luck and to everyone else looking for places.

DesiDentist

Hey Desi,
Yeah it kinda sucks that I got one in June, but I really liked the place, and the landlord is really nice too. All the places I looked at were June rentals, and you know with the snow storm I didnt feel like coming back and looking again. Anyway I am planning on renewing unless I decide to live with a roomate next year, and then Im sure Ill figure something out. Actually my landlord will probably let me rent it for another month, if I asked, and she is listing it for my to sublet, even though its a little late. Oh well that is just someting common at my school, people routinely just waste a couple months on their lease. I guess its way different in Philly, cuase here almost everything is signed by feb, in Philly people dont even start looking until march, so when i went down there, there actually werent that many places to look for, for august.

Hi guys
Are you guys collecting teeth yet? Do we need to? I didn't get any info on that.

Hey Guys,

Well add another Quaker to this list this August!!

I had totally forgotten about this site, and damn was I glad to find my future classmates chillin' here. Alright, so living in Phily?!? All I have to say is thanks for all the advice, I was told the Dental House was alright, but now definitely looking into other options.

Talk to you guys soon!! Go PENN DENT!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(and I'm another Desi:p )

Welcome Shootin4par!

That is awesome you're joining us! The Dental house is a good option, HOWEVER there are more better options that are quite friendly on that pocket book and are better equipped.

Check out the Chestnut Arms, We have already 5-6 other people who are gonna be D1's living there. The rent is $540 and we're making it our own D1 house.

Email me or PM me about more info.

Welcome, again!!!

DesiDentist

Hey ALI,
I was wondering about the same thing, since I have seen all the other people going to other schools asking about that. I havent recieved anything, so Im sure Penn just gives us some, I mean im sure its not that hard for them to collect them, since they do have clinics and everything.

To all that are going to UPenn:

How many of you sent in the application for residency at the Samson Graduate apts? I haven't sent in my application in yet and I'm kinda worried that it might be too late. I hope to send it out at the end of this week by courier. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.

Acidetch
I think it is not to late to send it in, I sent it in almost 2weeks ago. Do it as soon as possible. Are you going to apply for dental house, too? It seems alot of people are looking for offcampus housing.

Also, anyone know if we have a white coat ceremony?? If we do, when is it going to be held?

THanks

Hey PENN-Pals:

Has anyone heard of their award letter? I've been checking www.aessuccess.com for my status and it just says that they are getting information about my educational status and that I should check in 7-10 business days. It has been 8 business days. Ms. Schwartz said we should know by mid-May and today is smack dab right in the middle of May.

So yeah, for those of you who have sent the promissary note, go to the above website and click login account and create a login name and it should show you your status.

Please post if you have any info.

DesiDentist

Desi,

I was wondering about that myself.....I remember getting a letter from Corky or Sue that the committee would have a rough idea by march, and that mid-may we would hear their final decision.....
wish i had better news. I'll definitely keep you posted if i hear something.

H

Yo guys got my loan stuff today from Penn. It said my Standford loan was approved, and that they were forwarding it to the lender. A few people had questions on this so maybe someone else that has recived their loan stuff can clear this up. The most you can get from the standford loan is $38,500, obviously some people need to cover the rest from loans. Didd anyone else apply for the remainder, and where did you apply? Did Penn help you with that?

Hey, Guys!!!
Don't even know how to start.
Ok, first...
My name is Anna and I have finally decided that I am going to UPENN, but I am kinda frustrated about all those things which we have to do. I am a little bit scared that I would not know anybody when i move to Philla and that I would be lost there alone.
And a lot of questions come up like is it useful to buy a laptop? Would we need it? What about cooking and eating? What if i dont really know how to cook, how I would manage this?

:confused:

May be you could give me an advice.

CONGRATS!!

First off welcome aboard!! If there's one thing I can tell you right now, take a deep breath cos now you're talking to your future classmates, and we're all in this together. If you need any help I guarentee that someone here will try to help you out! Alright, so not knowing anyone in Philly? Well Anna, my name is Hemant and I'll be a first year. I'll be in Philly (as will a bunch of our classmates) early august. (Now you know someone).
About a laptop, the students I talked with said that its convenient but crucial. If you get there and feel you need one, you can always get one, but til then chill:) About cooking, well I'm sure someone can help you out there (if all else fails theres cereal, right?) and I'll give you a hand (it will be edible). Anything else? Don't feel overwhelmed, there are a bunch of us going up there and if you need something I'm sure one of us can give you a hand. Welcome to the class of 007! We're gonna have crazy fun in Philly!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Helloooo My PENN 007 Family!
With technical restraints loosened (thanks DesiD), I can now exercise my vocal chords(I mean typing skills) & break away from the behind-the-scenes silence. Welcome to the greatest school on Earth Anutka. Dont be scared. Be THRILLED. PENN is definitely the school that loves you back & with philanthropists like DesiD, PDP, ScanD, ErinB, AcidT, Cobe, & PENND(me) you're in good hands. I can tell you that PENN is unlike any other school because they dont choose their student merely by the ####s, they look at life experiences, character, the intangibles that create a unique social & learning environment. I was accepted to 6 other great schools but the support & family atmosphere I experienced @PENN is unparalleled. Now to your specific Qs:
Laptops= Recommended but not Necessary
Cooking & Eating= Supermarket on 40th St (1 block from dental school) has a freaking 4-star restaurant style cafeteria. After midnight, all the cooked food is 70% off.
Microwave= Very Necessary.
Lost & all Alone= Get there early so we can all play together in the sun before the snow comes(08/26)!
:cool:

Welcome Anna!!

You have made a wise decision, and like others on this board I welcome you. I agree with my other classmates that you will have an exquisite experience at PENN.

About laptops: I'm not buying one, but I will have a desktop plus most of the libraries let you check out laptops and have computer labs..

Cooking: Tons of restaurants nearby. I mean Phildadelphia is food town. Right next to the dental school is Fresh Grocer, one of the cleanest and well stocked grocery stores I have seen. You got like three indian restaurants that serve all you can eat buffets, and with the student discount (YES!) the buffet is $4.60.
I don't cook that much. I'm probably gonna learn before I get down there. So grab your favorite cook book and start to learn. From today, we got 3 whole months. Plenty of time. Cooking may help your manual dexterity as well :hardy:.

You should find a place near the school. Email me if you need help with this.

Regards,

DesiDentist

$4.60 buffet ??!! Signed me up. That definitely take care of my diet problem.

Welcome Penn Diddy and Anna!!!!!!!!!

Yo same here about the laptop thing, I was thining of buying a PDa cause i heard it helps a lot in clinic, but I am gonna wait till we get there, and probably until second year. My cousin worls for Palm so I know a can get a few for like 40% off, I just dont know how many he can get before gtting in trouble. anyway you guys got firt dibs if anyone is interested.

Anna didnt you have to cook in college? Well if not there are hundereds of ready made meals at the grocery store, all you have to do is microwave them or throw them on the stove for a little while. Of course ceral, macaroni, PB&J, and spagetti, are always college food staples!

Originally posted by ALI
$4.60 buffet ??!! Signed me up. That definitely take care of my diet problem.

Yup!! Most Indian restaurants you can network with them and give them like $100-$150 a month and eat all you want. Due to the intense competition on the east coast it works well for them.

DesiDentist

Desi, I heard that Penndiddy is a good cook. You can sign him up for your personal chef (j/k):laugh: :laugh: I'm sure you guys will cook up exquisite stuff up there. With diddy and desi in town, philly is a dangerous place to be. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey kids!

Alright, if anyone has any questions, concerns or cries of disbelief, let me assure you Philly is foodtown. Besides if anyone has questions about ethnic food I can assure you I'll be you resident expert on anything asian (I know i got a few friends on the board who will contribute too!). Besides guys, basic things are there, but moreover (if you don't already get this feeling) if any of you guys has a problem one of us will give you a hand.

Desi and Scandalouslj we gotta find out which of the restaurants is the best, cos im not rolling out rottis :D Also I'm sure we can work out a deal with the restaurants.........ahhh punjabi food.

Shootin':laugh:

hey guys, have all of u guys found a place to live yet? do u think there's still apartments in chestnut hall available in june? or can i just get one by calling them? coz i don't wanna fly all the way to philly

and also, how much was it for a studio again?

Originally posted by blaitini2002
hey guys, have all of u guys found a place to live yet? do u think there's still apartments in chestnut hall available in june? or can i just get one by calling them? coz i don't wanna fly all the way to philly

and also, how much was it for a studio again?

Here is my post that i posted earlier:

I know that housing run by campus-aprtments only pays for hot water.

However at University City Associates (UCA) who run Chestnut Arms (my builiding) pay for: GAS, HEAT, HOT WATER, PEST CONTROL, MAINTENANCE, AND TRASH REMOVAL.

The Tenant pays for Electricity, and other utilities (cable, phone, 10 megabit DSL )

I really like Berkshire Hall as well, but I wanted my apt to be smack dab near the retail heart of University city. All the grocery stores (Fresh Grocer; and indian grocery store, etc.) are adjacent to my building. Also, there are plenty of restaurants around my building.

So for those that are interested in getting most of your utilities paid, and paying only $540 a month for a studio look into Chestnut Arms.

Go to their leasing office on 3900 Chestnut Street; Philly, PA 19104

or call them: 215.386.3350 ext. 814 and speak to Rose Merritt.

As for security, go for actual apartment buildings versus houses. I could have found cheaper housing in a house, maybe even bigger rooms but I like the security of a big apartment complex. Chestnut Arms does not have a door man, but an extensive lock system and a "phone-man" which is a circuit board that you call before entering the building. Tenants can open the door from their phone to let guests in.

Email me if you want more info.

so far we got 8 D1's living with us at Chestnut Arms.

DesiDentist