UPenn Intro to Dentistry Course 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreDent2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got accepted to Penn's Introduction to Dentistry Course (June 8th - 13th). I put down my deposit and am really stoked. Is there anyone else doing this?

For those of you who have have done this, I'd love to hear about your experience.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently got accepted to Penn's Introduction to Dentistry Course (June 8th - 13th). I put down my deposit and am really stoked. Is there anyone else doing this?

For those of you who have have done this, I'd love to hear about your experience.

Thanks!

Hey, I came across this thread that sadly no one seemed to engage with, but today I was accepted (like you once had been) into the Introduction to Dentistry Program! I just wanted to ask you about your experience & where you had stayed during your time spent at UPenn. Thanks again for reading this.

Hey, I came across this thread that sadly no one seemed to engage with, but today I was accepted (like you once had been) into the Introduction to Dentistry Program! I just wanted to ask you about your experience & where you had stayed during your time spent at UPenn. Thanks again for reading this.
If this guy replies 6 years later, I think that would be crazy

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! So when I did the program, Dr. Margrit Maggio was running it. She arranged for us to all stay at a Penn dorm, that was a 5 min walk from the dental school. In terms of dress code - business casual! If you identify as a man, I'd say chinos and a button down, and if you identify as a woman, I'd say nice slacks and a blouse, something along those lines! Was a fun week. Definitely a great learning experience.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! So when I did the program, Dr. Margrit Maggio was running it. She arranged for us to all stay at a Penn dorm, that was a 5 min walk from the dental school. In terms of dress code - business casual! If you identify as a man, I'd say chinos and a button down, and if you identify as a woman, I'd say nice slacks and a blouse, something along those lines! Was a fun week. Definitely a great learning experience.
Thank you for sharing! The program sounds great! A few things have changed, but it’s helpful to hear from someone who experienced it before.

Hi, I recently applied and wanted to ask you how long it took to receive a decision after the deadline.

Reactions: 1 user