UPenn 2016 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Their office is closed so cant ask Ms. Sharon. I recall that she told me that they ll resume interviews in Sept and Oct. Meaning they ll start sending invites in Aug
Thanks for the info. Did she specifically mention that they'd start sending invites again in Aug? Or just that they will resume interviews in Sept and Oct?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Im afraid i cant recall that. but its understood; if you are to get a call in sept, you ll be informed in aug.

Hey guys! any news? This thread is so silent. Last year people had got interviews invitations in July for September and sept was fully booked up by 2nd week july. What is going on this year? :yawn: :whistle:

Members don't see this ad :)
I assume there was no break last year. This year they decided to conduct interviews in june, sept and oct.

Well, it was the same last year too- June, September, October. Hoping for the best!

oh sorry.. When did you get completion email?

Members don't see this ad :)
And were u mailed in US or to some other country?

OK. Good luck for other schools.

I got an email with an Incomplete application message today .... saying: although yours was sent before the dead line yours is incomplete?! I know CAAPID was complete and all supplement doc. was there.!!
Did not say what was missing?? There was a plenty of time before the dead line .... 10 days!! NO body said Nothing...
What a way to deal with people?! How can I trust and apply again!!!!

I got an email with an Incomplete application message today .... saying: although yours was sent before the dead line yours is incomplete?! I know CAAPID was complete and all supplement doc. was there.!!
Did not say what was missing?? There was a plenty of time before the dead line .... 10 days!! NO body said Nothing...

That's unfair and sad.

10 days is nothing. you cant blame the school for this if you are applying at the end time. sorry to hear this though. UPenn is a highly prestigious school and can't be careless regarding this.

10 days is nothing.
...I guess when you put a dead line even a day before, cashing the money you in..... not to say after .....Oh Sorry we didn't notice.
Thanks for you input .. hope you enjoy your UPenn.

...I guess when you put a dead line even a day before, cashing the money you in..... not to say after .....Oh Sorry we didn't notice.
Thanks for you input .. hope you enjoy your UPenn.

Sorry to hear about that. Did you fill out the whole supplemental application including the additional questions, sent original TOEFL scores, NBDE Score report, had your LORs uploaded on CAAPID and sent the supplemental application fees?

Hopefully I will. Sorry again n Good luck with other schools

Sorry to hear that. If you're sure you sent all the required documents, you should call and ask them what the problem is. Hope your problem gets solved. Good luck.

@nutellaandstars... Yes Dr. I did all what you said ... I did call and left a message, will try again ... will tell whats going to happen.:confused:
Thanks for den5 for your words
FN88 good luck!!

Check with them if they were able to see your ECE on CAAPID, mine was not visible to them and I emailed Sharon. May be ECE is missing, if that's the case you can talk to them. I had the same experience, I submitted my CAAPID early in April, they got back to me mentioning incomplete ECE and TOEFL. TOEFL took 3weeks, still my application got completed by April end. I recieved confirmation of application complete in June. I was dissapointed, since they are on rolling basis. No matter how early you start, something gets messed up.

UPENN started sending out acceptances. Anyone from here who got accepted?

I didn't even get an iv from UPenn but someone known to my friend got an acceptance

Are they done sending the invites?

Nope. They will send more iv invites next month

Alhamdulilah
Got acceptance this friday
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you guys
My interview was June 23rd

Part 1,2
GPA 4.0 (2 gold medals) graduated in 2012
Poster presentation in international conference
DA for 6 months
Lots of Volunteer work and shadowing in US
One year experience in home country

Part 1,2
GPA 4.0 (2 gold medals) graduated in 2012
Poster presentation in international conference
DA for 6 months
Lots of Volunteer work and shadowing in US
One year experience in home country

Congratulations!! Good Luck with dental school!

Do you have any idea how many candidates got accepted so far in Upenn?

Last edited:
If anybody else got acceptance, please could you post it here. So we could start getting a better idea about the process.

any updates guys? anybody here who got app completion in april/may and still not heard from upenn

I got application complete email on Jun 3rd, but nothing yet.
Mabrouk for you Haaani! best of luck!

oh really? Sharon emailed me today that they'll be sending invites soon..

Has anyone with application completion around June 1st week heard anything??