updating your ERAS after you submit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mriguy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to update your ERAS after you submit. For instance, say I apply to some programs in Early September. Then later on, I want to add some more stuff to ERAS and submit to different programs later. Can this be done? Im assuming it cant, because I heard once you click on the submit button, it is over, and nothing can be changed.

Members don't see this ad.

mriguy said:
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to update your ERAS after you submit. For instance, say I apply to some programs in Early September. Then later on, I want to add some more stuff to ERAS and submit to different programs later. Can this be done? Im assuming it cant, because I heard once you click on the submit button, it is over, and nothing can be changed.

when you apply the first go round you certify the CAF and it is submitted .you cant change it once its submitted. all you can add is new programs to apply to and you can go back and release your step 2, add new LORS or take away LORS if they havent been downloaded yet. this is how i intepret the ERAS help section

hope this helps