Updating ERAS Profile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tkim15

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's a question--the profile page on ERAS states that we should keep it updated throughout the application process. If I change something (i.e. address, AOA status) does the update automatically get sent to the programs I've applied to? Do they at least get a flag so they know to re-download the profile page, or am I going to have to call each and every program? ...And will it show that they have re-downloaded it on the 'track applications' page?

to anyone with a clue, many thanks in advance! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I've been told that it will automatically get re-sent, and it will show as a second entry in ADTS, so that you can see if it's "available" or if it's already been re-downloaded by the specific programs you've applied to. When programs re-download it, the new version will overwrite the old one, so there is no worry about duplicate and/or conflicting information (unless they're still in the dark ages and are still printing out the applications)