updating application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr2b0804

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had an answer for this...if I were to send in a complete application to a program, but then I received new grades from recent electives I had done, and I sent my new transcript in, would the transcript of the already submitted application be updated, and if so, do the program directors check applications for updated info? (Sorry for the run on sentence!) :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

dr2b0804 said:
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had an answer for this...if I were to send in a complete application to a program, but then I received new grades from recent electives I had done, and I sent my new transcript in, would the transcript of the already submitted application be updated, and if so, do the program directors check applications for updated info? (Sorry for the run on sentence!) :confused:

AAAAHHH, run-on sentences! :D

I think you need to ask your school to upload your newest transcript to ERAS. Then, you can check and see when the programs most recently uploaded your app to make sure the newest one got sent. If the program hasn't uploaded your app recently, and you want them to see your new grades, I would give them a quick call or e-mail and let them know you have updated your ERAS with new grades. Just my two cents.

good luck