Updated Mt. Sinai Miami EM Residency Info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SilverScrubs

Energizer Bunny
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there??? I looked at a lot of posts and they all seem outdated. Anybody a current resident or past one that can give any info or insight into this program? The program's website doesn't seem to offer too much.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't see any EM residency at Mt. Sinai in Miami on FREIDA nor ACGME.org and didn't notice it when i was applying.....of course I could be wrong, i wouldn't mind doing EM in South Beach...awesome! nvm, didn't realized it's AOA...so of course i wouldn't see it on FREIDA

I didn't see any EM residency at Mt. Sinai in Miami on FREIDA nor ACGME.org and didn't notice it when i was applying.....of course I could be wrong, i wouldn't mind doing EM in South Beach...awesome! nvm, didn't realized it's AOA...so of course i wouldn't see it on FREIDA

Just dont be jealous we have a residency on the freaking beach!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, geographically, it looks awesome. Program seems pretty cool with the rotations at Ryder...but not much else for info or pictures. I wish someone had NEW information on it. Anyone?

I don't have a link but the nova EM club had some info.