Update experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seekojr

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need advice!!! I applied to dental schools 3 months ago and just realized that my dental assisting experience says 1 week instead of what it should have been which is a year!!!! I cannot edit it but I could make a new experience. I have received 3 interviews but that answers why other schools haven't contacted me yet!! I am super mad about this and don't know what to do!!! Should I contact schools about this?? How would I tell them? "I made a mistake" ... If anyone knows What i should do please lmk

Members don't see this ad.

Ehh i woudnt say that its why the other schools have not contacted you yet, because I have a lot of classmates who never assisted or did anything dental related apart from shadowing. Since you have had 3 interviews, its not hurting your application! I would be patient with the other schools, however 3 interviews is great

Reactions: 2 users
Ehh i woudnt say that its why the other schools have not contacted you yet, because I have a lot of classmates who never assisted or did anything dental related apart from shadowing. Since you have had 3 interviews, its not hurting your application! I would be patient with the other schools, however 3 interviews is great
Thank you for this, makes me feel a little better

Members don't see this ad :)
I need advice!!! I applied to dental schools 3 months ago and just realized that my dental assisting experience says 1 week instead of what it should have been which is a year!!!! I cannot edit it but I could make a new experience. I have received 3 interviews but that answers why other schools haven't contacted me yet!! I am super mad about this and don't know what to do!!! Should I contact schools about this?? How would I tell them? "I made a mistake" ... If anyone knows What i should do please lmk
do an academic update and email the schools
that's all you can do
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting. Three schools that granted you interviews couldn’t care less about your “dental experience” while the others just decided to toss your application in the O pile.

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting. Three schools that granted you interviews couldn’t care less about your “dental experience” while the others just decided to toss your application in the o pile.
Interesting. Three schools that granted you interviews couldn’t care less about your “dental experience” while the others just decided to toss your application in the O pile.
O pile?