Uop Waitlist Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rajmahal1980

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had my heart set on going to UOP for a while but I'm worried I'll just get stuck on the waitlist.

I did apply a bit late and my application is being reviewed right now. If I get an interview it will be in early January. Is this too late?

Some people say the class fills up before then and no one gets in from the waitlist.

Does anyone have any information on how many people from the UOP waitlist actually go to the school that year?

Members don't see this ad.

I toured the school this past weekend. The office of student affairs said that last year they took fewer students off the waitlist (approx 15). However, in years past they have taken up to 20.

Thanks for the info.
Just curious have you already been accepted or are you in the same boat as me and waiting to hear back?

Members don't see this ad :)
Raj, I am also waiting what are your stats and AADSAS number?

Thanks, DATguy

rajmahal2004 said:
Thanks for the info.
Just curious have you already been accepted or are you in the same boat as me and waiting to hear back?

Here is my application info:

AADSAS number: 5820

DAT Scores:
AA: 22
PAT: 19
QR: 30
RC: 22
BIO: 22
CHEM: 18
OCHEM:20
TOTSCI: 20

Graduated from UCSD in 2002 with two degrees (its a very long story why I did those two) in 4 years:
Management Science (BSc)
Biological Anthropology (BA)

Working as financial analyst after graduation but didn't like it at all. I Eventually decided upon dentistry so thats why my app was a bit late.
Only real weakness in my app is my GPA of 2.9 but I think schools like UOP will factor in the fact that I did two degrees.

rajmahal2004 said:

DAT Scores:

Graduated from UCSD in 2002 with two degrees (its a very long story why I did those two) in 4 years:
Management Science (BSc)

Working as financial analyst after graduation but didn't like it at all. I Eventually decided upon dentistry so thats why my app was a bit late.
Only real weakness in my app is my GPA of 2.9 but I think schools like UOP will factor in the fact that I did two degrees.
Same boat as you. Would be happy to have an interview asap.

according to another thread UOP wont interview past January, so it looks like they are full. Hopefully people choose to attend other schools and you guys are in :thumbup:

Raj,

when did your application become complete (basically when did you finish your secondary)?

jonny

rajmahal2004 said:

DAT Scores:

Management Science (BSc)