UOP Post Interview Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i havent heard anything from UOP.. are there even any interviews left? i know people who are interviewing in march already got the interview request, so should i just assume i'm gonna get rejected..

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else hear from UOP? I got an acceptance email this morning. I interviewed Jan. 12. Congrats to the rest of you.

Almost exactly 4 weeks later, huh? Congratulations!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if UOP's rolling admissions is like USC in the sense that the earlier your interview, the better your chances are at getting accepted? I got an invite today and i didnt know whether to schedule for march 2nd or 9th...would having the earlier date be better? Let me know thanks!

Does anyone know if UOP's rolling admissions is like USC in the sense that the earlier your interview, the better your chances are at getting accepted? I got an invite today and i didnt know whether to schedule for march 2nd or 9th...would having the earlier date be better? Let me know thanks![/QUOT

What are your stats (if you don't mind)?

What are your stats (if you don't mind)?

Hi, my stats are 3.4 gpa, b.s.biology, 2 yrs pharm clerk, lots of EC's etc..

Good Luck with all your apps/interviews!

Does anyone know if UOP's rolling admissions is like USC in the sense that the earlier your interview, the better your chances are at getting accepted? I got an invite today and i didnt know whether to schedule for march 2nd or 9th...would having the earlier date be better? Let me know thanks!

Yes thats the case, but dont' let that stop you from interviewing.. you never know what might happen.

anyone got accepted from the jan. 19 interview? post your stats please.

I am from Jan 19th interview too! Still no email yet...

I think we will find out anytime today! so nervous!

I was looking at posts from those who interviewed on January 12th, and it seems that they received their emails on a Tuesday. Since it was President's Day yesterday...does that mean we have to wait an extra day???

Hopefully not. I've been refreshing my email window every few minutes or so. :confused:

I was looking at posts from those who interviewed on January 12th, and it seems that they received their emails on a Tuesday. Since it was President's Day yesterday...does that mean we have to wait an extra day???

Hopefully not. I've been refreshing my email window every few minutes or so. :confused:

LOL , aww. I feel ya. :)

is there anyway you can put it in cruise mode, so it refreshes every 5 seconds?:laugh:

For the Jan 19th interviewees....are you guys Tier 2 or Tier 3?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)

Ah, thanks :) So, I guess that means that Jan 26th was the 1st Tier 3 interview date, then. Man, that interview feels like it was centuries ago at this point....I can't believe it hasn't even been a month yet.

Ah, thanks :) So, I guess that means that Jan 26th was the 1st Tier 3 interview date, then. Man, that interview feels like it was centuries ago at this point....I can't believe it hasn't even been a month yet.

jan 26th is tier 2 also.

actually, both cuz my friend and I are both in tier 3 but we interviewed on 1/26.

Hmm...I guess it's where the lines start to blur...and when you decided to schedule your interview. I am Tier 3 as well. I wonder if Tier 2s will hear before Tier 3s.

For those that already had the interview, how long was the actual interview? Some feedback posts say 30 min while others say 50 min...which is it? Thanks!

For those that already had the interview, how long was the actual interview? Some feedback posts say 30 min while others say 50 min...which is it? Thanks!

Don't quote me on this, but my friend who interviewed told me it was ~30 mins with a student then ~30mins with a faculty member.

Mine was 20 min with a student, then another 20 with a prof, although for my friend, it was 30 min. Also, who you'll interview with first (ie with a faculty or a student) is picked randomly. So it varies between 20-30 min depending on your interviewer. Nobody on my interview day went over 30 mins. but they'll knock when you have 5 mins left so you can wrap things up.

When I was there, they were shooting for two 20 mins interviews, one with faculty, one with a studnet. My turned out to be 30 mins with the faculty and 15 mins with the student. So it really depends....

btw, anybody knows why Jan 19th interviewees are still not notified yet?

ok, no one heard yet from the jan 19 interview?:eek:

I interviewed on the 19th and was put on hold.

This is not looking too good for me. :( :( :(

I found out yesterday. They emailed me late in the afternoon/early evening. Sad thing is that it didn't even have my name. It started off with "Greetings!". Yea, pretty generic. Must be a good thing for anyone who didn't hear anything yet.

So, has anybody else heard from the 1/19 interview date? I was 1/26 and I'm wondering when I should be expecting something. We've already hit the 4 week mark, but since you 1/19-ers for the most part haven't seemed to have heard anything (is that grammatically correct??), I'm just curious if they're getting more backed up.... Any comments?

When will the pain end??? I dont remember undergrad being so stressful and I got into a top tier school too! My life continues to be in limbo.... I cant focus at work, can't sleep and I am surprised that I can even still drive.....Just one more month....and it will all be over......

Just needed to vent. Anyone else feel this way?

When will the pain end??? I dont remember undergrad being so stressful and I got into a top tier school too! My life continues to be in limbo.... I cant focus at work, can't sleep and I am surprised that I can even still drive.....Just one more month....and it will all be over......

Just needed to vent. Anyone else feel this way?

yes, i feel exactly the way you feel. I did not get in last year and just the thought of not getting accepted this year is a pain. All the waiting is very stressful. I just wanted to get the news and move on. Migraines, stomach ulcers, and hair loss. I need a vacation after this!

so today, the jan 26th people should hear something?

so today, the jan 26th people should hear something?

It seems like not everyone from Jan 19th has heard yet, though. I interviewed Jan 26th and haven't received an email yet. I will post again if I get one by the end of the day. :)

I interviewed on Jan 26....I hope we hear something soon

was the jan 26th interview the last one for uop?

There's still a bunch of interviews in March. But was there any in February? I had a friend who currently attends UOP undergrad and had an interview in Feb. for pharmacy school...so does that mean that Feb was all for UOP undergrads going into pharm school?

Anybody from the Jan. 26 interview been notified yet??

I interviewed on the 26th and haven't received anything yet - hopefully no news is good news. I talked to a UOP alumni this past weekend who served on the interviewing committee. She said that out of 9 students that she interviewed, she can only pick 3. Hope that tidbit helps those of us who are still waiting ...

For those who interviewed Jan 26, check your e-mails!!

Thanks, noodles221! After a month of waiting, I finally hear of my fate today :)

Thanks, noodles221! After a month of waiting, I finally hear of my fate today :)

i got placed on hold:(
more waiting and more ulcers and migraines.
anyone get accepted?

i got placed on hold:(
more waiting and more ulcers and migraines.
anyone get accepted?

darn that sucks. I hate waiting myself but please try to hang in there. I know that they accept a considerable amount of people who are waitlisted after some candidates decline and choose other schools. I hope it all works out for you! :)

That's weird...I didn't get an email.

I got in too=) ! Congrats Catalina. Dumbguy, don't worry, ppl who move onto UCs will empty many spot for the waitlisters.

Yep, I interviewed In tier 2 and got the same email - the hold on and wait scenario - we all have to wait till late March or early April for the Final Verdict.
This is a very gut-wrenching, painstaking, waiting game! It seems UOP is definitely delaying their final picks - it shows in the updated # of SDN members as yet only three!:)
So, y'all don't give up! This is a nasty test of the nerves...:scared: ....
Good Luck everyone.............;) ;) :mad: :cool: :confused: :sleep:

I got in too=) ! Congrats Catalina. Dumbguy, don't worry, ppl who move onto UCs will empty many spot for the waitlisters.

Hey that's awesome, Congratulations to you pinkuru! If you choose UOP, I'll see you there in the fall! :)

I got in.

But I interviewed way back in October.

It's about time!

Congrats to everyone!!! See you guys in the fall!!

I just barely got an interview request from UoP today, for March 23rd. I can't believe it...I seriously thought it was too late, considering how early some of the interviews were. I wonder how much of a chance I'll have this late in the game...on the bright side, I guess I won't have to wait in agony as long as everyone else has had to. :oops:

I got in.

But I interviewed way back in October.

It's about time!

Please DO tell if you were on hold or not....I have been on hold since Nov/Dec. Funny thing is that its my 1st choice and only school I havent heard back from yet...the rest have been 1 waitlist (pretty crummy #) and rejections...ouch :mad: :confused: :( its down to the final minutes of the 4th quarter with a fieldgoal deficit....I tried everything in my control, now its a gamble..... its really getting to me, they are playing with my emotions. Does anyone else feel like this?

I mean, its a WHOLE YEAR gone...poof...if you dont get in... all that time effort and $$$ down the toilet....

Just had to vent again...sorry. Its hard work...otherwise everyone would be able to do it..right???