UOP class of 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tvtuop

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im new here and will be starting UOP this fall.
Anyone here in the same class? is there a facebook page for our class?
Im also looking for roomate/s in stockton, anyone interested?
Im 28yo male. In my recent past life I was a grad student, traveler/backpacker, climbing bum and med chemist and now about to head back to school. A little nervous/lost/excited.....
Look forward to meeting my classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck...Once you get comfortable with school routine, you will have alot of time and alot of fun...02'grad.

Thanks Kusan, I've been out of school for several years and my background is Ochem; Im weak in Bio and A&P so Im going to spend the summer brushing up on my weakness. Any advice/tips/warnings about UOP?

Now where are the 209 of you??? You can't all be bumming at the beach this summer.....anyone around?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
Im new here and will be starting UOP this fall.
Anyone here in the same class? is there a facebook page for our class?
Im also looking for roomate/s in stockton, anyone interested?
Im 28yo male. In my recent past life I was a grad student, traveler/backpacker, climbing bum and med chemist and now about to head back to school. A little nervous/lost/excited.....
Look forward to meeting my classmates.

========================

Here's dedicated to UoP:

http://216.240.154.224/uopforum

You can find lots of answers to your question. Are you a doctorate student?

Umm as far as I know university of phoenix does not have a pharmacy school. I think this is a University of Pacific thread.