UOMHS Vs. UHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scoren

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all current students or applicants who chose between these two schools:

These are two great schools, but I'd be interested in learning why you chose one over the other. I like various aspects of the school in Des Moines, and other ones about the one in KC. It's a tough decision!

Thanks for your input
smile.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Soren,
Last year I was accepted to both uhs and uomhs. I am now at UHS. I am happy. I chose UHS because I preferred KC over Des Moines, I also liked the facilities and campus at UHS. Both are good schools, UOMHS for example has a few professional programs (ie. PT, PA,etc) that you can mingle with the students. UHS does not offer that currently. So, as far as the school, I am happy, as far as diversity of students...we are lacking.

Hey , we do have a kickin' anatomy lab! ERF is cool too. One of a kind.

later

e

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, I do admit the anatomy and OMM labs are UHS are great! I arrived for my interview on a weekend after one of the exam periods and the campus seemed like a ghost town, it was amazing. It's interesting to hear why people choose one particular school over another!

Thanks again,

Scott