UNLV program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeaPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've searched the threads but have not found anything too recent on UNLV. I am looking at applying there as my last school for this cycle but I don't know too much about the program. I've done some reading on them but wouldn't mind hearing some others input on it. If people could share some of their pro's and con's on the program that would be awesome! Thanks you guys rock!!

Members don't see this ad.

@SeaPT , I visited UNLV and got a great vibe. I really like the campus. Faculty and students were friendly. Dr. Gillis said that applicants will be evaluated in 3 parts, the GRE comprises 1/3rd of the score, the GPA is another 1/3rd, and the interview is the final 1/3rd. Their interview dates are in January/early February. I think they said the cadaver labs in the department are exclusively for PT students and not shared with students from other health professions. I don't have any cons for this program... Would love to hear from others what they think of the program.

Good luck!