2016 University of Wisconsin vs University of Maryland - Baltimore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amazon8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got accepted in both University of Wisconsin and University of Maryland - Baltimore. Which school should I go? I am out of state from both Wisconsin and Maryland. Please advice if you study in either school. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your acceptances! I'm a current P3 student at the University of Maryland. It's hard for me to offer a definitive (and unbiased) answer without knowing Wisconsin's program. However, I have had a great experience at University of Maryland. I think it's a great program, and it's easy to get in-state tuition. If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Congrats on your acceptances! I'm a current P3 student at the University of Maryland. It's hard for me to offer a definitive (and unbiased) answer without knowing Wisconsin's program. However, I have had a great experience at University of Maryland. I think it's a great program, and it's easy to get in-state tuition. If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
thanks