University of Washington SOM Class 2014 !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

911MT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Never thought I would give birth to a brand new baby thread.

Any newly accepted UW SOMers ready to get excited? Just got the happy email and looking to co-celebrate! I'm so damn happy.

Members don't see this ad.

Yay! No more anxiously waiting! Does anyone know anything about when/where MT TRUST students are supposed to have the R/UOE observation experience this summer? Anyway, yay! I can't wait to get to Bozeman in the fall.

Congrats.....woohoo! When did you interview? Maybe we were in the same small pool! I had a great experience and am looking forward to getting going. Are you doing the summer histology class?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats.....woohoo! When did you interview? Maybe we were in the same small pool! I had a great experience and am looking forward to getting going. Are you doing the summer histology class?

I interviewed on February 3rd (Wednesday) and am highly interested in doing PreMat. I should probably send my interest letter for that pretty soon...

In case you haven't heard, Montana Board of Regents is proposing cutting the WWAMI seats from 20 to 18 THIS YEAR.... Yep, they're at it again! :mad:

If you care, contact the MT board of Regents or we will lose 2 of our precious 20 seats.

PM me off list for regents contacts or more info... (sorry for the cross post)

Woohoo it looks like I am the first AK resident to post on here!! I got the good news today and I am pretty excited!! Now I want to talk to some current students so I can make my decision about where to go...right now I am leaning toward UW but I have a couple of other options...I might go onto the other facebook groups of past classes and add some random ppl lol

I got accepted yesterday! I am an Idaho resident...are there any more of you out there?

Hi, I'm an Idaho resident. I was notified of acceptance via phone call on Friday (3-5-10). If you haven't already, you should join the Moscow/Pullman WWAMI Facebook group.

Just received my acceptance for a MT spot (interviewed 3/10)...:D

Still debating between UW and another school but very excited to get the acceptance...:soexcited: