Program-Specific Info / Q's University of the Pacific (UOP or Pacific) OTD 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ot.forever

Reaction score
Please let me know if anyone gets anything from them! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the process of turning in my application! Do you happen to know whether the supplemental courses (art/2d design & speech) are computed in the prereq gpa?

I just heard back today. Not good news :( but its okay, I have other options. The email said they have an overwhelming overabundance in applications so it'll be quite competitive. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just heard back today. Not good news :( but its okay, I have other options. The email said they have an overwhelming overabundance in applications so it'll be quite competitive. Good luck everyone!
So, you are not applying?

I'm in the process of turning in my application! Do you happen to know whether the supplemental courses (art/2d design & speech) are computed in the prereq gpa?
Hello, I am not too sure 😅

Oh my bad. I thought this was for Pacific Oregon. I have not heard anything back whatsoever from UOP. No timestamp or anything even, sent mine back in late October

Oh my bad. I thought this was for Pacific Oregon. I have not heard anything back whatsoever from UOP. No timestamp or anything even, sent mine back in late October
Hahaha, no worries! The early decision ends in March, which means we will get our interview by May. LOL. I do not think I am going to take the offer because I already accepted 1 school, which starts in May and I do not want to risk it.

I got an interview invitation too! Have you received an email of the set dates?

No I have not yet but I imagine they will be sent out later today.