General Admissions & OTCAS University of St. Augustine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LoveOTYKMe

Reaction score
Has anyone applied to the USA OTD program in Dallas? What were your stats?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I applied and have an interview in two weeks.
GRE: 152 verbal, 150 quant, 4 writing
Pre Req GPA: 3.0
My work experiences are as a RBT and Special education paraprofessional.

My observation hours are in progress so they had me do this replacement essay type thing.

Last edited:
I applied and have an interview in two weeks.
GRE: 152 verbal, 150 quant, 4 writing
Pre Req GPA: 3.0
My work experiences are as a RBT and Special education paraprofessional.

My observation hours are in progress so they had me do this replacement essay type thing.
Which semester did you indicate you wanted to start? Congrats on the interview and best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone applied to the USA OTD program in Dallas? What were your stats?
I applied for Spring 2021 Dallas campus and got an email to interview 2 days after I submitted and then actually interviewed 3 days after that. I was accepted 4 days after the interview.
Pre-req: 3.75
Overall 3.36
GRE: 151 Verbal, 149 Quantitative, 4 Writing
Nutrition major - graduated from Texas A&M, Over 1000 hours of shadowing, involved in three organizations, and always had a job throughout undergrad

The interview is super long, you go into a zoom meeting with 15 other candidates and watch a presentation. Then you break off for about 45 min with a professor and 1-2 other candidates. The questions were very run of the mill, nothing that really caught me off guard or involved group effort.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi just curious how was the interview? was it a group interview with other applicants or was it one on one?
I have it next Friday! But the email they sent mentioned it was going to be a presentation, group interview, then Q&A. I’ll let y’all know how it goes!

I have it next Friday! But the email they sent mentioned it was going to be a presentation, group interview, then Q&A. I’ll let y’all know how it goes!
The interview is super long, you go into a zoom meeting with 15 other candidates and watch a presentation. Then you break off for about 45 min with a professor and 1-2 other candidates. The questions were very run of the mill, nothing that really caught me off guard or involved group effort.

thank you :)

The interview went well I feel! It started off with a presentation by one of the faculty. Then we were broken off into a group of four because there wasn’t as many faculty available for today. They were all pretty basic questions and it was overall very relaxed! Ex: why OT, where do you see yourself in ten years, if you see someone cheating how would you handle that, etc.
I think because there were so many of us in each group we were all asked different questions when called on.
The faculty I was grouped with was very welcoming and helpful!
Hope this helps and good luck to you :)

The interview went well I feel! It started off with a presentation by one of the faculty. Then we were broken off into a group of four because there wasn’t as many faculty available for today. They were all pretty basic questions and it was overall very relaxed! Ex: why OT, where do you see yourself in ten years, if you see someone cheating how would you handle that, etc.
I think because there were so many of us in each group we were all asked different questions when called on.
Hey!

I was in this interview group as well, have you heard back at all?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks love ❤️

Congrats! I still have not heard back yet :(
I've been really close with my advisor! She said that she couldn't wait to tell me. However, I haven't received the email yet! I'm sure you'll hear very soon! Don't worry! Keep me updated girl!

Hi is anyone applying for Summer 2021?? I'm interested in applying to the OTD program, but haven't been able to get a hold of my advisor through phone or email...left several voicemails and emails and can't seem to reach her..

I noticed the deadline for Summer 2021 on the website says November 2nd, but on OTCAS its February 1st???

Hi is anyone applying for Summer 2021?? I'm interested in applying to the OTD program, but haven't been able to get a hold of my advisor through phone or email...left several voicemails and emails and can't seem to reach her..

I noticed the deadline for Summer 2021 on the website says November 2nd, but on OTCAS its February 1st???

I applied for the summer2021 OTD cohort in the 2nd week of October.I’m still waiting for them to give me an interview. My academic advisor made it seem like I’m going straight to an interview so I’m still waiting. I went to the academic open house yesterday and they said their applications are on a rolling admissions. So the deadline is not November 2nd

I applied for the summer2021 OTD cohort in the 2nd week of October.I’m still waiting for them to give me an interview. My academic advisor made it seem like I’m going straight to an interview so I’m still waiting. I went to the academic open house yesterday and they said their applications are on a rolling admissions. So the deadline is not November 2nd

Did you apply on their website? Or through OTCAS? I'm not sure if i should apply through their website because I haven't ordered any official transcripts to the school and want to get everything submitted ASAP...

Did you apply on their website? Or through OTCAS? I'm not sure if i should apply through their website because I haven't ordered any official transcripts to the school and want to get everything submitted ASAP...
I did it through OTCAS