This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Did they send you information on how to do your online interview?
Yes , we are interviewing through the zoom platform. It's going be like their in-person interview but on zoom

Yes , we are interviewing through the zoom platform. It's going be like their in-person interview but on zoom

When did they send you an email regarding your interview? Mine is tomorrow but I haven't received anything yet. Good luck on yours today! Let us know how it goes :)

Reactions: 1 user
When did they send you an email regarding your interview? Mine is tomorrow but I haven't received anything yet. Good luck on yours today! Let us know how it goes :)
Thanks :) um I received it yesterday morning around 9am? Check your spam box.

It was chill, introduction of ourselves, the campus, some staff then we broke into groups and did the interviews

Thanks :) um I received it yesterday morning around 9am? Check your spam box.

It was chill, introduction of ourselves, the campus, some staff then we broke into groups and did the interviews
what questions did they ask in the group interview portion?

Received my acceptance for Miami’s location, fall start on Monday 3/6!

Reactions: 2 users
I also received my acceptance for the Miami campus in the fall!!

Reactions: 3 users
Hi, for those who got in the Fall cohort where are you planning to do with housing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind telling me your stats?
cGPA: 3.63
pGPA: I have no idea where to look for this in my app, but I know it's much higher than my cGPA because I only got one B and the rest were A's.
GRE: 302, 4.5
Hours: A little over 400 in outpatient/in-patient

Anyone else stressed out waiting for interview decisions from last week? My two interviews before this I’ve been put on the waitlist so this one has me stressing out real badly

Anyone else stressed out waiting for interview decisions from last week? My two interviews before this I’ve been put on the waitlist so this one has me stressing out real badly
I actually got in, received my acceptance about an hour ago. Austin campus

I had an interview with the DPT FLEX in San Marcos Campus and received my acceptance end of March. I will meet you guys in September!
Pre-req : 4.0
GPA : 3.7
GRE : 294

Awesome, Congrats. I will be in the same class as you.

Anyone else starting this coming Fall in Austin?

Has anyone been having trouble getting in contact with the San Marcos campus? Last Monday I received an email that I'm basically placed on the alternate list for Fall cohort and was told to make a phone appointment with Zala to talk about options if I wanted to get started sooner rather than later! Zala and I had some phone connectivity issues (she couldn't hear me and hung up on me twice :/ ) She told me she would call me back in 30 minutes and then never did, along with not responding to my emails since then. I had scheduled another phone appointment for today (4/21) and she never called me! I understand things are extremely chaotic right now, but I just want a response to know what my next steps are so I can get started at USAHS!

Last edited:
Has anyone been having trouble getting in contact with the San Marcos campus? Last Monday I received an email that I'm basically placed on the alternate list for Fall cohort and was told to make a phone appointment with Zala to talk about options if I wanted to get started sooner rather than later! Zala and I had some phone connectivity issues (she couldn't hear me and hung up on me twice :/ ) She told me she would call me back in 30 minutes and then never did, along with not responding to my emails since then. I had scheduled another phone appointment for today (4/21) and she never called me! I understand things are extremely chaotic right now, but I just want a response to know what my next steps are so I can get started at USAHS!
I would keep calling and emailing until either Zala answers or another advisor. I know that most everyone on each campus is busy during this very scary time, but keep reaching out and I hope this helps!

Finally got a response after calling the University directly! Zala's phone still doesn't work, but apparently she has moved to OTD advising, so if anyone needs to contact an enrollment advisor email Brianna Woods!

Finally got a response after calling the University directly! Zala's phone still doesn't work, but apparently she has moved to OTD advising, so if anyone needs to contact an enrollment advisor email Brianna Woods!
Congrats!! I will be there too!

For anyone who has submitted a deposit, did you get any sort of confirmation they had received it? Aside from a receipt.

For anyone who has submitted a deposit, did you get any sort of confirmation they had received it? Aside from a receipt.
I believe its just an email receipt for the deposit and then you should be given access to your USA email through outlook either that same day or a few days after.

Did USA - Austin clear up their accreditation glitch?

I got an email about how to do the background check and stuff like that after I submitted my deposit and then just the receipt.
you‘ve gotten your EXXAT login stuff already? I haven’t gotten anything except my acceptance email & that was way back in feb.

you‘ve gotten your EXXAT login stuff already? I haven’t gotten anything except my acceptance email & that was way back in feb.
I haven’t gotten that either. I got my school email info and the email about the background check and BLS/CPR and it said that the EXXAT login/info wouldn’t be sent out until 2-3 months before school starts.

Have you guys already gotten the financial aid stuff taken care of?

For FALL20, Has anyone already finished their drug/fingerprint/background check stuff yet? Are those places even open at the moment?

I have not started yet either. To be honest, I am still going through my last class and finals are approaching so I am waiting until that is over with at the end of the month.

For FALL20, Has anyone already finished their drug/fingerprint/background check stuff yet? Are those places even open at the moment?
I haven’t started either. I was waiting for my job to settle and we have to pay for it so I wanted to make sure I had enough for my bills during Covid-19. I’ll probably do it at the end of May/beginning of June.

Reactions: 1 users
I've done my drug/background. I haven't done fingerprint yet.