MPH University of Southern California (USC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zot79

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am strongly considering the program at USC am curious if anyone else is or if there is anyone else out there who is in the program.

A few things:
  1. I know it's not a "school" of public health, and that is not of any concern to me at this point. I've declined the only "schools" I was accepted too because they were out of state and I'm a bit older.
  2. However, because it is not a "school" I'm finding it difficult to obtain information on the strength of the program.
  3. I applied and was accepted to the health education and promotion track which is where my interests lie, but what makes this better than say, some of the state schools who have similar tracks?
  4. I know it's pricey
Anyone have info or advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Zot79, congrats on your acceptance to the USC MPH HE/HP track. I am applying as well for Fall 2015 to the online program. Have you started the program yet? Was it difficult to apply and receive acceptance ? My GPA is a little below 3.0 but with sufficient research and work experience. Congrats again!