This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preptstudent123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their acceptance letter and made a decision? How long did they give you to decide?
I was put on the waitlist so now just more waiting to see what will happen. Excited to hear something, but not exactly the verdict I was hoping for.

Members don't see this ad.

I got mine on Friday and they gave me 10 days to accept.

CONGRATS!!!! Have you already made a decision? Do you mind if I ask if you have other acceptances or had other interviews?

I’m on the waitlist for two other schools and should hear back from two more schools by the end of February.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah! I took my spot and so did a girl I went to high school with! I hope you hear back soon!

Yeah! I took my spot and so did a girl I went to high school with! I hope you hear back soon!
Me too :) Congrats again! That’s very exciting!
Comment if you hear of anyone declining their position :) they gave me a waitlist number but I’m not sure what a reasonable number is for those that decline their spots!

What is your waitlist number? I was trying to figure how many people they interviewed!

What is your waitlist number? I was trying to figure how many people they interviewed!
I tried too! I couldn’t figure out if they had people coming in every 15 or 30 minutes though! By the time I got there, there were two groups waiting with me and while I was waiting a few more groups showed up! I’m not sure how late they went but they did tell me it was only the one day of interviews.
In the email it said #9.

Is it your top school? I was in the second group of people interviewed so I have no idea how many were after me!

I guess I’m not sure what time they started, but I was scheduled for 11.
Yes, it is my top school so fingers crossed!

Mine was at 9 but I got bumped up one slot since I was there early!

Mine was at 9 but I got bumped up one slot since I was there early!
Do you know how big the class will be? On PTCAS I am seeing 42, but at the interview, one of the students told me 48 (plus or minus a few). Just trying to weigh my chances! Enrollment for summer classes is coming up and I would probably retake a class or two before I reapply.
Do you know of anyone else that applied?

I heard 42 maybe less. I don't know of anyone else applying. Most of the people I interviewed with wanted to go there so I don't see them turning down a spot if they got one.

Interesting. The group I interviewed with was all talking about how they had a few other interviews and waiting to hear back from other schools. Most of them were out of state or a few hours away. Could go either way. With class that small it'll be harder to get off the waitlist!

Interesting. The group I interviewed with was all talking about how they had a few other interviews and waiting to hear back from other schools. Most of them were out of state or a few hours away. Could go either way. With class that small it'll be harder to get off the waitlist!
Hmmm. This whole process was so much more competitive than I originally thought! I hope you get in somewhere!

Just accepted off the waitlist! Congrats to all of my future classmates!

Reactions: 1 user
My twin brother and I both just got accepted :)!! Congrats to everyone else who got accepted and cant wait to meet you! Does anyone know any apartments near by that we should take a look at?

Reactions: 1 user
My twin brother and I both just got accepted :)!! Congrats to everyone else who got accepted and cant wait to meet you! Does anyone know any apartments near by that we should take a look at?
There are lots of apartments near the legends and around Leavenworth!

How should I go about finding a roommate?

Hey! Does anyone by chance remember the questions that were asked during the interview? There is a second wave of interviews and I have been invited! Any information about what questions are being asked would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and congrats to everyone who got accepted!!

Last edited: