University of Michigan vs. UNC for FM....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDWoochie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
UNC v. Univ. of Michigan for FM. I am looking for thoughts on which program people thought was better and why. It'll help me decide which way to rank 'em. Thanks in advance for the input.

Members don't see this ad.

UNC v. Univ. of Michigan for FM. I am looking for thoughts on which program people thought was better and why. It'll help me decide which way to rank 'em. Thanks in advance for the input.

wow both great programs IMO. do u have any pref. in terms of where you would want to live? I was in undergrad in UNC, but worked in ann arbor for a while; both nice areas. sorry cant give more on the actual program, but the docs i know in ann arbor loved their program. it gets really cold though.

I liked both programs, but had never been to either city before my interviews. Cold v. humidity, which is worse?

I liked both programs, but had never been to either city before my interviews. Cold v. humidity, which is worse?

thats kind of true. but i can tell u nc is great the rest of the seasons, you get to experience all four seasons..

michigan is cold but on the other hand ann arbor is a great city, very cereberal, ( i heard it was the third smartest city in america per capita) and has the feel of a small cosmopolitan city, at least to me.

either way it's a tough call