University of Louisiana at Monroe C/O 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx2017

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for ULM on here so I figured I start one. I will be applying this fall, C/O 2017. Anyone else out there applying to ULM???

Members don't see this ad.

I still have to fill out my supplemental. Just out of curiosity what did you get on your Pcat and what is your gpa. I am out of state and have a 3.4 and got a 93 on my Pcat what do you think my chances are?

I still have to fill out my supplemental. Just out of curiosity what did you get on your Pcat and what is your gpa. I am out of state and have a 3.4 and got a 93 on my Pcat what do you think my chances are?

I'll be taking my PCAT in September, but my GPA is 3.2. Let me tell you that you are very competitive just by your PCAT score and that you will no doubt get invited for an interview as long as you have good recommendation letters and extracurricular also.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying. Sent in the supplemental and still working on pharmcas.

I submitted everything about a week ago. I am just waiting for PharmCas to verify and send in application. Does anyone know about how they look at out of state students??? Is it difficult for them to get in?

I have heard from pharmacists I work with that unless you have outstanding stats its a long shot. So basically I have given up hope here unfortunately.

Hoping to get in somewhere....anywhere!!

I have heard from pharmacists I work with that unless you have outstanding stats its a long shot. So basically I have given up hope here unfortunately.

Hoping to get in somewhere....anywhere!!

I really hope I can get into this school, because it is one of my top choice!

According to the advisors from my school, students who apply from my school have gotten in with a 3.0 GPA. My advisor also told me that they're really looking for more Louisiana students to apply to their school. However, they told me to apply anyway even though I'm from out of state.

ULM's graduate catalog says they prefer Louisiana residents. Still doesn't hurt to apply.

Has anyone heard any good news from the school???

Well I got an email today to set up a date to interview. I'm not from Louisiana so there is some hope for people that are out of state.

Well I got an email today to set up a date to interview. I'm not from Louisiana so there is some hope for people that are out of state.

Do you mind sharing your stats?

I also received an email to set up an interview. i am planning to interview around second week of december. How about you guys?

Members don't see this ad :)
Pharmcas GPA: 3.23 Pcat composite: 81 Shadowed pharmacists/technicians at a hospital, non-profit org, and independet pharmacy. Some volunteer experience and lots of residence life experience.

I also received an email to set up an interview. i am planning to interview around second week of december. How about you guys?

My interview will either be Dec. 12 or 13 not sure yet. Also, I'm doing my interview in Shreveport instead of Monroe.

I really wish that PharmCAS could hurry up and finish reviewing my application! I would prefer to find out this semester rather than it being drug out to next semester.

Do you mind sharing you stats??? And is this your top choice school?

This school is so hard to get to! I hate that there are only regional airports near by. Is this considered a good pharmacy school?

Do you mind sharing you stats??? And is this your top choice school?

This is not my top choice but I will probably interview there. My stats are not that great compared to others. GPA 3.39.. PCAt 78 although I have two years of research experience after a degree in biochemistry. Was very surprised because I submitted my supplemental on nov 6.

This is not my top choice but I will probably interview there. My stats are not that great compared to others. GPA 3.39.. PCAt 78 although I have two years of research experience after a degree in biochemistry. Was very surprised because I submitted my supplemental on nov 6.

Are you out of state or in state? That was quick, I sent in my supplemental app sometime in October and still haven't heard from them. Its probably because my PharmCAS has not been verified yet probably.

Are you out of state or in state? That was quick, I sent in my supplemental app sometime in October and still haven't heard from them. Its probably because my PharmCAS has not been verified yet probably.

Did u get an email from them that they received ur supplemental? I mailed mine two weeks ago & I haven't heard anything from them. I'm wondering if I should contact them or not.

sent from my Galaxy S 3 using SDN mobile

I haven't received any email from them yet. But they told me they will be contacting students after the new years.

Anybody heard any news since the holidays have passed?

I went to this school as an undergrad, and yeah it's hard to get in but they don't discrimate you just because you're from out of the state. As long as you meet their minimum requirement you are good to go!

I'm an in-state applicant. I hope to hear from them soon.

I've been accepted into ULM and currently looking for a female roommate. I have a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment at Frances Place (1707 McKeen Place) less than two miles from the pharmacy building. We would split the $750/month. If interested please message me or email me at [email protected]

Melissa